PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to get rid of pavor before a narcosis? I never was under a narcosis, but...

Hrjun
29.07.2004, 20:52
How to get rid of pavor before a narcosis?
I never was under a narcosis, but recently have got in serious failure or accident - "have carried", have got off broken litsom-it is necessary to perform operation. At me pavor, that a backfilling under narkozom-as the mors that it is possible to not wake up or to wake up during operation, pavor of defenceless position, possible or probable hallucinations and othodnjaka. Heart already noet.

Svetlana
31.07.2004, 03:33
And there can be it not so much pavor before a narcosis, how much a consequence of pavor for failure or accident: from defencelessness, from sensation of affinity of mors?

Peach
31.07.2004, 19:49
And under a local narcosis it is impossible to perform operation, I understand your fear, the general or common narcosis itself I do not like

I am I
01.08.2004, 17:14
Have a drink valerian drops, begin days for 5 before operation (too it is possible to make before examinations). Be not afraid, a narcosis prikolnaja a piece! Then raskazhesh what dream saw.

03.08.2004, 09:20
To me too it was terrible for the first time. But the result was important, therefore has risked. " Behind brachiums " 8 general or common. While it is alive:) I did not drink valerjanku, have simply reconciled. And, then, before operation, do or make a nyxis, something of type of easy or light;mild drugs - from pavor as they name. All will be good, Hrjun:) the Prompt convalescence! It agree, the narcosis is prikolno:)

Dim.a
04.08.2004, 03:19
Hrjun, very much I regret, that to you so has not carried. But you not are afraid of that. Prikolno will be if you prosneshja on vtrom a cycle of operation. Yes not drejf, our medicine advanced!

The anonym
05.08.2004, 05:30
All should pass or take place normally. The main thing - to the anaesthesiologist before operation truthfully to answer questions - you smoke or not, alcohol, narcotics, medicines, an allergy or neperenosimt.

Lina
06.08.2004, 17:45
I too had a panic. Sensations as on water gorke-relax, everyone will make for you and to resist is useless.

Hrjun
07.08.2004, 09:56
Many thanks for support! All has passed or has taken place normally, dreams did not see.