PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, that to me occurs or happens... .v last time I ka...

Mari
04.08.2004, 03:36
Hello! I do not know, that to me occurs or happens... .v last time I any itself not the shout at all who to me lezit... I try to sit and think of problems is more often cannot consult with them in any way and furthermore to forget I lay down spat-I think, I wake up I think and so all den-I think... I shout, I swear! CHto-something with me not so, but... The reason that I should tell or say to my guy, cho we should leave, and as it to make, that to him I was sick know... Help or assist!

Fyokla
04.08.2004, 13:40
Stress. If you wish to leave the guy iz-for stress simply try to have a rest, relax. And if at you the stress iz-for your guy, to-is you wish to leave it or him and do not dare to tell or say to him about it or this is then be solved also all it will be good. Certainly to him it will be sick, but as is known time treats. Better vse-taki to be solved and talk cautiously, having chosen an opportunity. And how you think, he suspects, what at you occurs or happens on soul or douche? Whether will be for it or him it is unexpectedness?

Mari
05.08.2004, 13:08
The matter is that I have started to meet it or him three days ago...: (

Fyokla
07.08.2004, 04:10
In sense? In general only have met 3 days ago? If so, that to you then to experience. It will not be sick to him...

ksy
07.08.2004, 07:08
You know, from what rage. Bystrenko tell or say to him, to the guy in sense as is - and you mtanet it is easier, and at it or him no hopes to appear...
Only speak more quickly, do not pull