PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, comrades... Complaints, wishes, offers to administration e...

Mozhzhevelov S.B.
20.07.2004, 08:39
Hello, comrades... Complaints, wishes, offers to administration are?

fi
21.07.2004, 08:09
Hello administration) And that it or him;them here to wish - start up cook in the mirke if to you it does not stir or prevent.
To wishes.. Well such button in a bottom of reports - type IP it is written down, as in other sites.. Slightly poostyli. .vot)

_
22.07.2004, 17:05
There is a request. Beer, pozh-that)

The old friend
24.07.2004, 07:01
Yes, dkejstvitelno, start up Ip addresses signs - that mona there was the nobility with whom a business is had. And TO REVENGE!!!

Mozhzhevelov S.B.
25.07.2004, 03:21
IP addresses, certainly, fisirujutsja... Are those trbovanija organs (competent)...

unita
25.07.2004, 21:09
There is very much a greater or big request!!! In the link write, please psycHology it is correct, if it in general is possible or probable.

Afonya
27.07.2004, 03:18
Aha, and still that at the same time and color of shorts left)))

unita
27.07.2004, 22:17
Still vopros-a wish!!! Why all so strongly to brake periodically?!

unita
28.07.2004, 06:19
Joke: Reception at the doctor. With a crash the door opens, the patient flies:
A-A-A-A-.. The Doctor, what is it umenja?
Doktor-it is quiet
- The patient, show.... A-A-A-A-A-A-A-And What is it at you?

The anonym
29.07.2004, 22:41
Yes for surname Mozhzhevelov kolorchik the most suitable

The reader
31.07.2004, 08:31
And it is possible for us, the mere mortal, too the niki in different colors to paint? That gla it was pleased, and that, kak-that very mournfully... All black.

unita
01.08.2004, 16:51
nee-et same serzenyj a portal.. Green - to the most important administrator, red - to the authorized doctors, and us, mere mortals, has got black

The reader
03.08.2004, 04:31
Unit, it is possible to think, that in the nature of only 3 colors and sushestvuet... And I can under mood today gently blue have chosen, and tomorrow yellow...

fi
04.08.2004, 06:42
Well so, mister the manager what will tell or say? If you and so IP () fix - make their accessible to people! It in fact is not illegal. The truth of passion here poutihnut, it is possible or probable you will not arrange))

:-)
05.08.2004, 13:50
The good idea ukzyvat the automatic device after nika IP a computer then we though shall know precisely that plays nobody us.

Daisy
06.08.2004, 19:14
The offer about AjPishki has flown by, I so understand. Zaparolit niki too will refuse, I shall not ask at all. It is necessary vse-taki to put last output or exit to konfe the MODERATOR. It is necessary, whatever one may do. (Let not the psychologist, time is not present a suitable candidacy. Let with dark blue ink. Let the philologist, the poet, the artist, the philosopher, the doctor of any speciality (I here, for example, than not the candidate?) To filter, sometimes, it is necessary. From a position of the Administrator - all is at first sight clear: there is no control - more people to which to come off there is no place and there is nobody, more attendance of a site, its or his popularity, and behind it or him and profit. But.. The short-sighted politics (((the counter the counter, and skolkih regular customers lose, those who came and comes to share the opinion, instead of to spoil mood to the neighbour on konfe. Iz-for anonymous insults, plagiarism and irresponsible statements. Here also consider or count, think... By the way, time have decided to glance, open, plz, a secret under the request of workers in my face who Vrednjugoj-that works actually?

The old friend
07.08.2004, 02:28
Really, IP vrednjugi in studio!!! And what? I tozh can be a moderator... At mja though the channel that at home that at job - tolstennyj:)))