PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My wife (we are married two years) has the old girlfriend, to which too privja...

Igor
03.08.2004, 09:06
My wife (we are married two years) has the old girlfriend to whom it is too adhered. She does not notice nikikih critical statements in its or her address, all time aspires to communicate with her, I even would tell or say tests to her love. Constant conflicts at us happen, when my wife tries to remain to spend the night with this girlfriend that I at all do not support or maintain, including, that such spending the night absolutely to what. About a bisexual my wife in every possible way rejects suspicions. I do not understand something, advise, what to me to do or make?

Kiseleva E.J.
03.08.2004, 21:54
Hello, Igor! Presently it is very complex or difficult to find not how much the present or true friend, but also to save friendship, instead of simply time I to you the friend you to me is obliged, t. e. Benefit. Therefore it is very good, that your wife has such girlfriend. Here it is possible to consider or examine and very interesting question. That tsennej the present or true friend or mutual relations of the man and the woman in marriage or spoilage. Very much many my clients spoke, that the main thing in their marriage or spoilage - friendship, than love. It means - mutual comprehension and respect even if there are quarrels. In such foreshortening it is possible to look or see at your situation that there are cleanly female experiences and secrets which your wife simply not in forces to share with you. For what reason, it to you is already better for knowing.

N.V.Rozina
07.08.2004, 01:18
Let's look or see at this question with another
The parties or sides. You remain to spend the night at friends,
Friends, parents? Possibly sometimes it
Happens. But in fact it does not mean that you
Sexly to them are adhered.
You dare to spend time with friends?
So why you refuse in it or this to the wife? To you
It would be desirable that she always was at home, if you at home?
But it is a little bit unfair.
Probably, that the girlfriend lives far, and the wife happens
At it or her infrequently. Behind conversation time passes or takes place
Imperceptibly - at night home to go difficultly,
It is unsafe, therefore she remains at it or her.