PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to consult, as it has appeared in banal, but perv...

Julia
04.08.2004, 07:44
Hello! I wish to consult, as it has appeared in banal, but the similar situation first in the life, and it is not assured, as it is better to act or arrive. About five months I meet the person (to me 23, young and "green", and he is more senior than me for 8 years). It is enamoured hotly and strongly, plus a nature at me vchepjatlitelnaja - I experience iz-for any trifles. As an ideal liked I do not consider or I count, but a life without it or him I can not present. Together to us it is good, for all this time have never quarrelled and like all in azhure, Only here one problem: I to it or him;them with all soul, and he as it is found out, not with all (affects big and not so joyful life experience: does not wish " to go into details deeply ", as they say). As a result constant experiences (down to acceptance calming or abirritating) and its or his dissatisfaction to me the attitude or relation for my part and dovolno-taki indefferentnoe the attitude or relation - from it or him (not because there is someone or someone else, not because has bothered, and iz-for notorious man's tolstokozhesti) turn out. Such " easy or light;mild, noncommittal attitudes or relations " quite often cause me a considerable pain, but besides, I repeat, name itself unfortunate I too I can not. Here and it turns out: today I am dared or laugh, and for the next day - it would be desirable to live not especially (you do not think, I not the hysteric woman:-) the Normal enamoured silly woman). What to do or make?! To leave?? I UNDERSTAND, that is at present simple I can not without it or him. And on the other hand - what for?? Normal as I understand, attitudes or relations of the time or temporary order turn out: have met, have well spent time, have left up to following time... Many whom I know so do or make. Though not one houses to sit, correctly?? Only at me always all strongly and seriously: To easy or light;mild, noncommittal attitudes or relations has not adapted yet... Here also I am excruciated. And he and ponjat-that plainly cannot, what not so... Help or Assist advice or council, please!! How to act or arrive, as itself a message... I shall be very grateful.

Ninel
04.08.2004, 12:26
Unfortunately, as itself do not calm or abirritate, all the same nerves you will spend. I same - maksimalistka - either everything, or anything - or we together and at us high-grade attitudes or relations, or in any way. Therefore, I would try to build as though a wall - meet, but there is a barrier, and there are other men. Unfortunately, the man's infantilism even more often takes place also them it quite arranges - therefore it is your problem and you any more do not change the guy. Change the attitude or relation to it or him;them!

IRISHA
05.08.2004, 12:00
To throw to you it or him, probably, hardly... Therefore accept its or his conditions. He has not ripened up to serious attitudes or relations - means pretend, that you too are not ready yet... The will experience and wind more itself, the it is more probability than it or him absolutely to push away. That kak-that to try to adhere it or him to itself - at occurrings be in good mood (do not bother with questions where was why has not called, etc.), emphasize the independence and independence, by parting in no event do not set questions on a new occurring... It is quite good, that he knew, that you besides it or him have admirers. Voobshchem, all trick. If you the girl clever all know...

Julia
07.08.2004, 00:36
Thanks huge for responses!!! I shall try:-)