PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I have a girl, but for many reasons (I shall not be utochn...

Andrey
04.08.2004, 04:29
The dear doctor! I have a girl, but for many reasons (shall not specify on what - it is long) we should miss. How it to make less travmatichno both for it or her, and for me - to tell or say at once " to us it is necessary to leave " or to cease to call, meet, referring to employment? In advance thanks for kind advice or council!

The anonym
05.08.2004, 02:31
I unequivocally would prefer, that to me have told or said the truth to face. It is more sick, but at once is extremely clear, it is not necessary nichegol to finish thinking, think out justifications and explanations to absence of calls. It was opinion of the woman, not doctors.

Buharov J.M.
06.08.2004, 00:50
Hello, Andrey! The answer to your question depends on many circumstances, first of all, from its or her character and, in an even greater degree, from structure or frame of your attitudes or relations. If your attitudes or relations have very close character in the personal plan if you with her have got used to be with each other opened or open completely - that, certainly, there is a sense openly to discuss a situation. If you never were - to the present close people, that, probably, premlem and second of the variants named by you. Besides analyse a situation, proceeding from knowledge you of its or her character, predict, what of variants less morbid.

Andrey
06.08.2004, 05:21
Actually attitudes or relations are opened or open enough... He/she is that person who if I shall longly not call, will not cease to call itself as it is the "understanding" girl would make, and will call more likely and will ask, why it I do not call.

child
07.08.2004, 00:21
Unequivocally - the direct text and definitely. To me here such parting have stretched or have dragged out for a month. It was uzhasno-misunderstanding that has occured or happened, charge of, bewilderment (whether the person is really borrowed or occupied, whether has grown cold). NOT BE the COWARD. prospast to not call is a COWARDICE.