PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day, the doctor. At me here what history: one and a half year I have begun...

Oksana
06.08.2004, 05:30
Kind time of day, the doctor. At me here what history: one and a half year I have started to understand that something occurs or happens to me (interest to a life was gone, there were suicidal ideas, any action caused very strong internal strain (easier speaking - shaked)). I have addressed to the psychotherapist - he has diagnosed me - asteno-a neurotic syndrome and has appointed or nominated to me Valocordinum to night on 50 drops, besides it or this the restful collecting. poprinimav some days Valocordinum I have ceased something to think and notice an event. I have refused this treatment and have gone to other psychiatrist. That has put me asteno-a depressive syndrome and has appointed or nominated to me vitamins, Koaksil 3 r. In day on 1 t. And Finlepsinum on one fourth 3 r. In day. Besides it or this he has sent me in a sports hall. To me it became much better, but a field of the termination or discontinuance of reception of medicines gradually all signs have returned (and the most important, that me disturbed - me constantly shaked inside, t. e. I am very strained, any trouble, alarm). He has again appointed or nominated to me the same course and besides a sports hall has shown the door me on job (I brought up children's homes). And on job has sent because I very vigorous lady and this energy to me to put there is no place. But release of energy in job has not helped or assisted. We is long with it or him met, talked and at last he to me has told or said, that he was mistaken the diagnosis. Now he considered or counted, that at me a psychopathy. He has appointed or nominated to me firstly Eglogil - has shaken even more. Has then appointed or nominated injections Moditena-Depot. Reactions - a zero. He has pleased me, having told or said that all is useless - go a pier so. And me up to that toshno, that I every day thought as though to jump off from a balcony. Therefore I have gone to the third psychiatrist. He has told or said, that no psychopathy in a mine is present and has appointed or nominated to me the same preparations, but in other parity or ratio - 0, 5 t. koaksila 2 r. In day and Finlepsinum - me it is much easier. But this visit was in November, and I till now cannot descend or go from these preparations - I stop reception it becomes bad. And it that I intensively work and I conduct active enough way of life. What to me now to accept these preparations all life or again to go to the psychiatrist? It can such fixing or lingering depression?

Bobrov A.E.
06.08.2004, 22:00
Preparations, probably, it is necessary poprinimat still. In it terrible anything is not present. But, if can allow itself it and on a psychotherapy to resemble follows. About presence or absence of depression in absentia to speak difficultly. However, as to you helps or assists koaksil (and it is an antidepressant), presence of depression is probable.