PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And I unfortunately have allowed to make of myself a silly woman. To its or his mum has allowed. prochita...

jul-?a?ON?y
04.08.2004, 03:41
And I unfortunately have allowed to make of myself a silly woman. To its or his mum has allowed. Read through my answer Lolite (a little below) Here now I try to be restored. It is very healthy, that you support or maintain me. I have grown in family where the father deceived all time mamu-at it or him there was in parallel the second (liked) semja-even before us!!! Therefore it for me a sore point.

SHantel
05.08.2004, 00:00
JUlja... It is possible to forgive changes. .no it is impossible to forget. .to is to forgive or excuse the husband as the person it is possible. .no here otnoshchenija nikogdane will be such as before... levak destroys or blasts marriage or spoilage... Rather the reverse.
So, that I support or maintain YOU... Completely.

jul-?a?ON?y
06.08.2004, 07:32
And that you think about mine svekrovi-posm. My answer Lolite below... How with this harm to struggle?

SHantel
06.08.2004, 21:14
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... .prosto to try to speak about her as small as possible. And more there is in fact that that such that its or his mothers irritates? Means in no event neprojavljajte these qualities. .igrajte on contrast.