PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Would like to share the problem, but even itself I can not ra...

Malena
01.08.2004, 20:04
Hello! Would like to share the problem, but even itself I can not understand, in what she. I have a young man, we for a long time meet, but at me it is impossible to borrow or occupy with it or him sex, whether meaning that it frightens me that. More precisely, my parents always waited from me for adult, "correct" behaviour, and they hardly will approve sex. All time seems to me, that they learn or find out about it or this. But they never at all did not read morals in this occasion, t. e. There is no occasion to be afraid. In general, I do not know how to convince myself, that I already adult, am what is it normal Thanks.

Snezhana
02.08.2004, 04:54
Nonsenses! Whether to you to build the life not with parents and you should solve costs or is necessary;stands to you to like not only heart, soul, but also a body. And rozhiteljam that for hundred years or they were not young?

Cat
04.08.2004, 17:35
Can parents are an excuse? And you simply are not assured, what like the young man? If you it or him it is valid stlno like, but I do not see difficulty to forget about everything, to distract from bespokojushchih ideas and simply to trust liked.

Hazhilina I.I.
05.08.2004, 07:54
Hello Malena! Yes, parent "equipments or installations" (in your case it correct behaviour ), can join at a level unconscious and not allow the person to carry out any action which is not entered in the incorporated script. But first of all it is necessary to understand, that wanted by you? You really would like to borrow or occupy in sex with this young man? Or you do not do or make it or this for any else reasons? Probably, business and not in parents, and you most. Probably, it simply pavor before the first experience of affinity. Or the pavor to become pregnant. Or you do not feel safely enough with the given young man? Analyse your feelings to it or him;them and the sensations and desires. Probably, you need time to overcome the doubts. Well and if nevertheless there will be problems, address for internal consultation. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area). My full data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with first name, middle initial, last name

Malena
06.08.2004, 20:34
Thanks for answers.