PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed for a long time with such problem, wished to share with you...

Elena
30.07.2004, 12:34
Hello! I am am disturbed for a long time with such problem, wished to share with you (me 24 years)! At me is not present garmnonii in a life, I last time am am excruciated with any pavors, such sensation - as though I wait for any dirty trick. I on a life the optimistical, cheerful person, with me am easy or light to communicate, but inside to me kak-that is bad. It can partly from loneliness in private life. I met the young man, but then we have left. Now he has again appeared. I am am excruciated with pavor, that he again kuda-that will leave. How in general to struggle with it or this? How it is possible to learn to relax or be relaxed? I would like nakonets-to find that the happiness, the beloved, but to force events now there is nothing, we with it or him to what do not send or have come. Besides I know, that he lives with the girl, but speaks, what is it simply favourable "cohabitation", on it or her plans at it or her are not present, he with her does not wish to have children and as soon as there will be it or him " second half " he can change all. To me with it or him it is good, many advise to meet and to not think about bad. I very much become attached to people and parting is given to me extremely hardly. How to overcome itself? I try to spend the Free time - to a miscellaneous, kuda-nibud I go, but ideas gde-that not there.. It would be desirable happiness and love and that it was longevous? How can comment on my message? Thanks all for attention!

ljusja
02.08.2004, 22:33
Below there is answer Monike, there there is partially an answer as it seems to me, and on your problem

03.08.2004, 05:42
Stop, stop, stop. Has not understood, you MCH lives simultaneously with you "as a hobby" and with other girl " for money "? It is a little stranoe cohabitation. And as though he has looked or seen - if you lived simultaneously with it or him - as with love of all life, and at the same time still with what nibud the uncle - for the sake of profit. I never would began to meet such person. vo-the first it is simply opposite to my self-esteem, vo-I would not believe the second that with the second girl he lives " for benefit " - he same can to her speaks and about you - that he with you has " favourable cohabitation ", and in the third - same as a matter of fact business muzhchina-the prostitute, zhigolo and the gigolo. What for you spend time for such person, you so low appreciate yourself, what agree to become chastichkoj its or his harem?

child
06.08.2004, 19:44
At you not harmonies in a life are not present. At you and pride malo-malskoj is not present self-esteem. A continuous algophilia. Men around of good the sea, and all for pridurkov cling. I do not understand...
That men on all do not suffice also them a little is a heritage from post-war generation then them it was valid a little. And now that - what problems??? A choice huge!