PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why the husband takes a great interest or is fond very young devushchkami?. To me of 28 years, to him too. pozhen...

Violetta
05.08.2004, 02:51
Why the husband takes a great interest or is fond very young devushchkami?. To me of 28 years, to him too. Have got married in 24 years.

Hazhilina I.I.
05.08.2004, 13:47
Hello Viletta! Probably there is what dissatisfaction with your attitudes or relations. Talk to it or him that your attitudes or relations well, and that not so. Try to introduce any innovations, romanticism, surprises the friend for the friend.

Violetta
06.08.2004, 14:26
Tried to talk. Only he speaks that it's OK. In occasion of its or his demands on the one hand to him it is necessary as he the obedient wife speaks, on the other hand cites as an example girls which achieve all in a life, earn many money. And in general he considers or counts that I give value or meanings;importance to expression of feelings too much. He touches me only directly ahead of affinity. Though he very emotional person, but emotsionalnost he splashs out in the negative plan.