PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I invite everything requiring the help, and as those who of feelings...

Alisa
27.07.2004, 16:56
Good afternoon! I invite everything requiring the help and as those who feels in itself forces to help or assist associates, and to my forum-
http: // narod. yandex. ru/userforum/? owner = alis6
You can include or switch on light for someone!
Complex or Difficult vital situations. Depression. A suicide. Problems with world around. Narkozavisimost. At last, simple loneliness.
All it can change. And it often depends on ourselves.
Yours faithfully
Alisa.

Huch
27.07.2004, 20:24
Thanks, at this forum prevails sex dependence more, there is a corresponding or meeting contingent of visitors.)

The anonym
28.07.2004, 23:36
chego-that??? Here it is news even for me... JA-that thought, that a problem of my forum - an excessive roll in christianity:)) and than sex has not pleased so?

Herring
30.07.2004, 04:25
Well not absolutely it is direct so sex dependence. .uzh) simply people feel, that all problems and all of them reshenie-in sex. We here all frejdisty-obvious and secret)))))

Alisa
30.07.2004, 09:10
Freud - efficient djadka. But not he one. Actually (my modest opinion) sex - so sex, the God so the God. Important that the person peretoptalsja complex or difficult time though kak-that, and further itself will solve, not small... And here for that that he "peretoptalsja", it is necessary, that people could talk that it or him in depressuhe interests... And about sex too. Though about what! Though about ritual dances of a tribe tumbo-jumbo.
So sex can and takes place, but it is no more than all rest. You, vidat, Huch, have simply got so... Voobshche-that whom that hurts...:)))

Huch
30.07.2004, 22:18
Alisa it does not hurt me, sex on the first place at me in a life, then all rest.)

Herring
01.08.2004, 08:58
Alisa, I with you agree. Actually we here can speak and about ritual dances, but pochemu-that takes down us on sex... Probably, vse-taki it is not casual) Means so to us at the given stage nado-to settle or exhaust this subject up to comprehensible urovnja-average admissible concentration. And the basic instinkt-it in fact not a maternity, and not a self-preservation, Alisa... As it nevozvyshenno sounds) it frequently upsets Me)

Alisa
02.08.2004, 10:00
Herring! Yes stop to be upset iz-for trifles.... On bolshomu-that to the bill - well sex so sex if only dushenka it was happy or enough, a good pig all in use.:))) as he really quite often happens very amusing. But! To one another does not stir or prevent if correctly to look at things. A dear Herring (me such nik!), it is necessary to settle or exhaust really a subject and in real... Therefore as in virtuale sex is even not sex any...:)) the person does or makes that to him to like is it is just necessary to accept...
Huch, I also did not doubt, that at you does not hurt - you a syllable for hurting not that:)), here I also want that at mine suitsidnikov too sex was on the first place, instead of any rubbish in brains.
Simply I last time do not cope with percent or interest chernuhi which falls down my head, only and only. Well, or so - I cope very much with greater or big naprjagom.

Herring
03.08.2004, 16:33
Alis and from what you have taken that I am upset))) And as to yours suitsidnikov-that in fact oni-that are upset not in the last instance owing to disagreement in sex, let it even indirectly. As they can think of it or this when they have already guessed white flies...?

Alisa
04.08.2004, 13:18
> It frequently upsets me)
Here whence
The word of honour - I do not know, how they can think of it or this. I hope for physiology. Probably, I meant that very much it would be desirable to switch someone from them to ordinarier problems, and there - razberutsja.

Herring
05.08.2004, 12:21
Alisa, and you the psychiatrist, or simply kind soul? Because oni-that can just and run into such status from an abundance of too earth problems. Know, there is such theory in the Indian philosophy that are embodied on the ground in a human body throttle, which not necessarily before were earth souls or douches. Here to the earth souls or douches which have embodied on zemle-very well, it is convenient and radostno-they in this life at home. And souls or douches strange, moreover and vysokie-it or him in fact it is very uncomfortable here))))))) They want home))))))

Alisa
06.08.2004, 11:59
I think, that I simply kind soul. More correctly, I would like so to think.
One minute. Here if I about chyom-that can speak - so it about the Indian philosophy. Whence you have taken this theory? I here Kagju 8 godkov am engaged, and anything similar did not hear.. Actually this all is a little not so looks or appears.
It is short I can not, because it is not short.
That up to problems of reserving of souls, here it is possible to tell or say much. And it is not always connected with a suicide. In 99 cases from 100 people as it to be spoken " there is nobody a word peremolvitsja ", and I am engaged in that they mogli/hoteli/were valid it to make... And up to nesdeshnih douche - forgive or excuse, you lirik, the Herring:))) Strange souls or douches or stanovjatsja sacred in any faith, or are engaged only in the games and anybody in this business do not confuse... Believe, it so. They do not stick out in konfah...
I simply want that in the world there were less pains. I think, that at a level polubytovom any it is a problem or task quite vypolnima. And this specific target that is nice, clear.