PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Whether give would like small podskazochku Is to. L model...

Light
06.08.2004, 01:09
The dear Doctor! Whether give would like small podskazochku Is to. L model of behaviour with the former spouse (changes and which drunkenness I longly suffered or bore) Now ours zhizni-separately But when he calls or that comes the ending of dialogue odin-insults and humiliations in my address sometimes even threats there Can be he so struggles with mine dobroporjadochchnym in the image or with the rest of feelings to me I do not know But it unsettles me but if to respond the same that there will be a scandal And I in fact and would divorce that they were not to listen or auscultate Silently to rasping abuse - I consider or count to allow the former husband vyterat about myself legs or foots HOW TO be

Kiseleva E.J.
06.08.2004, 09:56
Hello, Svetlana! Here there can be some variants. Pervoe-your was or former so does or makes to vex you and now when you from it or him are free. At what does or makes he it can during long time. The second - if you respond to its or his calls and moreover let in to yourself, here business already you. What for you do or make it? To listen or auscultate to its or his "speeches". Change the behaviour and was or former will disappear from vashy lives on absolutely. Even begin that stop otvechat on calls and to let in to itself.