PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such question, what probability, that at mine...

Lyudmila
02.08.2004, 02:15
Hello, the doctor! At me such question what the probability, what at my child will be mental deviations or rejections? At one my aunt from the father a schizophrenia, another has terminated a life suicide, my father suffers depressions and a hypochondria. I want the child, but very much I am afraid, is what is it passed by right of succession. Thanks!

The anonym
03.08.2004, 14:16
Dear Lyudmila! All depends on you, from that how do you feel. And depression, suicide is not passed by right of succession, they can be imparted (to bring up incorrectly)....

Alex
04.08.2004, 11:22
I apologize, I nik have forgotten the to insert. Is better certainly we shall listen, that the doctor will tell or say.

Bobrov A.E.
05.08.2004, 21:06
It is considered, that the risk of disease by a schizophrenia at the child if one parent is sick of the given disease makes 14 % and if both are sick the parent 46 %. Accordingly, if you are healthy (and probability of it or this makes 86 %) risk to be ill with a schizophrenia at your child, at the healthy father make about 7 %. But in this case, certainly, it is a question of the expressed clinical forms of disease. A schizophrenia - disease which has complex or difficult character of inheritance, and unfortunately, formal calculations in these cases - only the most general or common reference point.

Lyudmila
06.08.2004, 09:33
Many thanks!