PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings. I do not know, whether there has addressed, but at me here such problem. We...

Lolita
04.08.2004, 02:54
All greetings. I do not know, whether there has addressed, but at me here such problem. We meet the young man already 4 years. For this time there was everyone, both quarrels, and superhappiness. I now finish university, in 5 days the diploma. In the spring I have felt something wrong. We now temporarily live in different cities, but very much often we go to each other. I trusted all time to him, and he to me too. THAT IS shadowing any there, jealousy, all OK. In April I pochemu-have felt that, that I do not wish to go to it or him;them, I had a causeless rage to it or him;them. But having waited a week I vse-taki have gone. All was ok, we were going to to go to have a rest in other city. Onazhdy he was at job, and I sat on the Internet and have casually opened it or him ICQ. Therefrom I have learned or have found out, that to it or him;them there came any schoolmate whom he did not see 10 years, a vein at it or him couple of days, at all of them was, that he is called also very much suffered, when she has left. To me became so badly, I simply was in horror, in fact I trusted this person and thought, that he is happy with me. I have drunk polstakana knjaku, have collected things and have called to him. All has told or said, he was in horror. I have left. In the evening he has called, snchala tried to deceive me, has thought up any nonsense, but then I have told or said, that to me it even more nerpijatno. Well good. A short here in what. I as a result pochemu-that have forgiven or excused it or him, at us was such long primrenie. In a week he has proposed me. To the horror I have accepted it or him and now on me sometimes find strange feelings. I cannot forget it or this. I do not know, how I can live, trust with it or him if happens such. It seems to me, happens once, bude always. But also to leave it would not be desirable. And it is terrible, that I shall make a mistake or an error. What to do or make?????

Lolita
05.08.2004, 01:34
Kathy, thanks. Yes, I agree, that is guilty also itself. I simply am afraid, that I can not forget. And sometimes it seems to me, that anything and was not.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 21:36
BESTOLKU PRODOLZATJ OTNOSENIJA, NICEGO UZE HOROSEGO NE BUDET. TI JEGO NE ZABUDESH, NO VREMJA ZATRET VSJO... .DERZISJ!

Victor
06.08.2004, 06:50
Lolita, do not hurry up with wedding, wait. Understand itself all over again. To your young man can directly tell or say, that you need time. If he likes you, he will wait. To forget such it is complex or difficult, but it is possible or probable, if you like the person. Understand, if the world which you with it or him have constructed falls from one change, this world yet such strong means. It will be possible or probable unique change in its or his life - so happens, the truth ochen-is very rare, but happens. And as a whole, do not hurry! Think. Consider what to forgive or excuse means to release or let off fault, it not always means - to forget, but to release or let off in soul or douche, to not feel more this fault. Allow itself time to understand the feelings. Success to you!