PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, whether there can be my pavors an original cause of my status, at...

Irina
25.07.2004, 15:44
The dear doctor, whether there can be my pavors an original cause of my status, at me a cardioneurosis, he is shown at me when I remain one (itself with the ideas) And whether phobias in general are treated (I so for myself have defined or determined them: pavor of mors, loneliness.) can me will rescue or save hypnosis:-)

The anonym
28.07.2004, 02:38
Hardly it is the ORIGINAL CAUSE.

Alexey
31.07.2004, 17:02
Both pavors and phobias are treated, including hypnosis. But do not confuse obsessional pavors and phobias, they strongly differ on inwardness and in behavioural display, accordingly and work with them a little - to a miscellaneous. At you not phobias, and most likely only obsessional pavors.

Irina
04.08.2004, 09:19
Most likely I very hypochondriac, and I probably vrjadli will be helped or assisted by preparations from my obsessional pavors, probably I need to communicate to the psychologist. The neuropathologist, my doctor has told or said, that consultation of the psychotherapist is necessary to me.
Have registered to me the Bromic collar (elektrofarez), and tincture Pavlova. I live in Crimea, city at us small and a level of medicine not such prodvinutj as in capitals, advise as to struggle with obsessional pavors. Please....
In advance thanks.

child
06.08.2004, 05:04
votserkovitsja it is necessary.