PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mister Tolokonin! Cease to offer the commercial services! Given...

The anonym
16.07.2004, 06:49
Mister Tolokonin! Cease to offer the commercial services! The given conference is created to help or assist people, instead of that reklamirovats voi services! In each your report practically I see the invitation to reception, unlike you, other doctors of this conference such do not allow themselves. Already eyes mozolit - to enter the name on reception it would not be desirable essentially.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 01:20
And more addition. Not as an example to you, the doctor who was here about 1.5 years ago or one year ago never offered sovih services and REALLY tried to help or assist each person, to consult the person. He did not suggest to enter the name to it or him;them on reception though all data are in the information or inquiry about itself, as well as about you. If all your activity here consists in advertising your services, instead of to people (conference for this purpose and is created, and for advertising there are other sites) - that here to you nothing the real help. If you cannot respond to a problem chelovka in conference is all forces somnevatsja in your competence.

Tolokonin A.O.
22.07.2004, 00:47
To understand the reasons, in the diagnosis and methods of treatment the internal reference or manipulation is necessary. Under several offers to understand thoroughly, and the most important effectively to help or assist it is not given possible or probable! Each person is the unique world and shtampovannogo, the stereotypic approach not premlet. From practice: patients who protheir on reception through the Internet in conferences write one, - to the interpreting and allocating significant signs for itself, and real dialogue other picture of a status and a problem reveals absolutely!
In a psychotherapy diagnoses and forecasts, nevidja the patient, are not put! A choice of the doctor - business of free will of the patient.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 05:08
Perfectly! Here also do not impose and do not suggest the user to come to you on reception! It is possible and to write simply: " I recommend will address on internal reception ". And all! And esdli it is necessary to the person, he learns or finds out your coordinates and without your advertising! You esteem other doctors! Niukto practically itself not piarit, except for you. It is necessary to the coordinator of a forum to enter in rules an interdiction on advertising of services by doctors. Once again I shall repeat: conference is created FOR the VIRTUAL help to patients! Oleg.

Tolokonin A.O.
22.07.2004, 07:43
Dear Oleg!
If my answers cause in you a boring simply do not read them! Rules of conference are developed not by you and principles of my job especially! It is difficult to many visitors of conference to think how to get on a personal page of the doctor, here and to have to register the contact information. And if you have the problems demanding psychotherapeutic consultation write about it or this more in detail or call to me on mob., I shall consult you!

The anonym
26.07.2004, 00:57
Psihopatichnaja the person! Urgent consultation Toloknina is required to you.

Michael
28.07.2004, 10:11
Aha, I mean not one have understood, that this site serves for advertising.:-)

Laluna
29.07.2004, 15:33
Misha, the god will rescue or save you.

Michael
01.08.2004, 11:54
Laluna, It you about what?

Laluna
03.08.2004, 13:43
Yes all about our sex * * _ * * you are cried.

Michael
06.08.2004, 04:14
Laluna, you with someone have confused me, because I do not participate in sex debates, and in general I am not cried or paid I'm fine that and to you I wish.