PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much wish to test svoeogo the husband, it is not pleasant to me it or him emotionally...

Elena
04.08.2004, 04:47
I very much wish to test svoeogo the husband, I do not like its or his emotional behaviour, under the attitude or relation to me he practically does not show interest (in
All senses). And more I am afraid its or his mum some years practically does not leave on street, and tries to be in the room. At all does not show interest to people. That you to me will advise to do or make, besides she categorically does not wish to go to the doctor.

Irina
05.08.2004, 03:24
Hello, Elena! I not the psychologist, but with such problem kak-that collided or faced...
Such behaviour of the husband can be without ceremony connected by what he is simply strongly tired what is any, for example, material problems and so forth As for a long time you a place? How for a long time you began to notice these deviations or rejections? Whether it is caused or called by quarrel between you? Did not try to talk to it or him, can, it or him something is simple now excruciates, and he does not wish you to load it or this?
About its or his mum... How much or as far as she elderly? Many older persons in an old age have an idea "dozhivanija", they so imagine a happy old age - to not hurry, sit anywhere easy and nothing to do or make, have a rest from cares which were kogda-that in a life, about itself to not care, well, sometimes it is possible to watch TV or esteem, and so forth They do not consider or count, what is it illness or disease. But such, - to mine, by right of succession it is not passed, it, more likely, education.
That your husband did not become such, it is just necessary to inspire him, that he is necessary, that without it or him " all was gone ", that you without it or him will not consult in any way and so forth, t. e. spodvignut it or him on constant movement.

Irina
06.08.2004, 02:19
Hello, Irina!
Big to you thanks for the letter, for your support..
We not so long ago together... .vsego only 2 years...
Sometimes I think he it is really tired from desperate position. He on a speciality the artist, but... Here it is a lot of dissatisfaction from its or his party or side. Now he tries to be engaged in the Web.
Does or Makes design, but very slowly and kak-that uncertainly. I try to talk to it or him - to souls or douches, but I feel a wall, he as if does not hear me, and in every possible way tries to not talk, and if there is any break it is literally for minutes or ridiculously to tell or say for seconds. I work, simply all day long, and it goes right to me though something to earn.
It or Him in it or this I do not reproach, but when I speak him, you can have drawn beautiful job. He it is strange, in my opinion responds, that he will draw, only when I shall earn much then also he something will want.
To me it is strange, cho he being the man counts not on the forces, and tries to find a leg in me.
If it is frank, in soul or douche it very morbidly touches me. In fact I the woman, me would not be desirable to be in such role. Yes, at it or him it is second marriage, and the reason of divorce to the first wife practically same, as she said, he not in a status to support family, and to plough she is not going to. Strange, but he too speaks this phrase, but concerning itself(himself). Still time sincerely I thank for okazknnoe to me attention.
Yours faithfully Elena.