PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Too wise advice or council is necessary to me: as a daughter lags before a mirror to scare away...

ljusja
04.07.2004, 20:05
Too wise advice or council is necessary to me: as a daughter lags before a mirror to scare away (14 years). Comes with shkoly-it is tired, lessons uchit-I can not will concentrate. Often hour in 3 falls asleep, sleeps long, to not wake, then to sleep in 10 to not lay. That is failures in a regimen, a dream not during. Lessons uchit-it is unhealthy, the TV, Eshkin a cat, hours?!...

07.07.2004, 00:34
And you in any circle write down it or her - if she, certainly, wants. Though on aerobics, either on riding or in modelling agency, or in a circle of floristics. Where that where would be pleasant to her - and she on the grade would start to distribute or allocate time reasonably.

ljusja
08.07.2004, 22:18
It is a lot of employment or occupations: the piano, dances, were added mountain skiing. Simply she speaks, if there was an opportunity, in general to school would not go. Mathematics badly. Here my sufferings.

11.07.2004, 07:00
So that you want - awkward age. I too at its or her age, declared as to study I do not want and nafig to me in general all school.

ljusja
14.07.2004, 20:46
I earlier to a posterypsipelas was. And now something prompts me will be receded. I now sit here with you "treatment" I am engaged. She is surprised, to embrace became, speaks so tenderly, adult conversations gets or starts, and school on a side. Not znaajujuju. Does or makes, that wants, but has become cheerful strongly. My husband too it is silent so lezhit-and in the TV. And at you is detki?

15.07.2004, 22:29
Children are not present, and the husband is not present (and in marriage I do not want).
And how you to Finland has brought, if not a secret?
And your husband - the Finn? And tongue Finnish - difficult? (excuse for interrogation - very interestingly)

18.07.2004, 08:34
30 euros for a hairstyle?!!! Yes at us for 30 euros to you on a head the ship will construct.

20.07.2004, 17:21
As has brought as nibud then, the husband of pork measlies, tongue very difficult, as Russian. Studies in practice, under books it is difficult. Why, ksati, whether has asked you have grown thin. At my husband the son from 1 marriage or spoilage very full, for 100 weighs, under 2 meters. While he with us of veins, I nearly have not clinked glasses to prepare. But a problem that to him 33, and he with little girls is not friends at all. I sleeps and in a dream of grandsons sees. As though it or him to grow thin, if there is a simple way, can know.

21.07.2004, 08:08
As has grown thin - history long enough, there below your topic about prescriptions of dishes has passed in conversation on diets - there I in dialogue with Gikoj have told a small part about rastrjasanii Adeps. In general I shall tell or say one - if the son of your husband has excess weight only iz-for the appetite (t. e. Not through illness) no force on light will make its or his thin while he very much will not want it or this. All is solved at a level of consciousness. As it is impossible to force to become the person the nondrinker while he will not be combed.

ljusja
23.07.2004, 15:19
Means, to not wait to us of grandsons... Thanks you for dialogue, I hear mine sighs tjazhedo, means to sleep it is time. Good night!

23.07.2004, 23:34
And you think that at it or him a problem with devchenkami only iz-for excess weight? Ha-ha! At us in city such wild boars are, that a belly on a wheelbarrow carry, and in the machine or car on k-a plenty there go every month dampers fly under their very heavy tushej - and with private life all in full akkurate. Nonsense, here business in something the friend. To a word - can at you it is already hollow cities of grandsons, only you with the husband about it do not know:-))
So too happens... Spock. Nights.

Martini
24.07.2004, 17:46
I am direct at the same age! Well anything, has grown! Successful enough, two educations I have. It is simple dur and she will pass or take place, as at all us!

I
27.07.2004, 05:42
What success. Two educations and envy to Lizavetinoj to payment. Already it is a shame to read what copecks. To the woman on stockings and a fare.

-th
30.07.2004, 12:28
I, tell or say, please, and you actually consider or count, what is it the bad salary for the woman?

I
02.08.2004, 17:33
ne certainly I do not consider or I count, but I think pay to ours a little.

06.08.2004, 01:14
If the main thing suffices you also that confuses you - obshch. Opinion - that work you easy and on an old place.