PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In our family would not understand sex attitudes or relations with the guy up to...

liza 20 years
01.08.2004, 09:30
Hello! In our family do not understand sex attitudes or relations with the guy before marriage or spoilage! Parents very much bolezneno to it or this otnosjatsja. Consider or count, that the girl should marry devstvennitsoj. I meet with parenm 3 years, but 2 months ago there was that, as should occur or happen. To me hochetsja to tell or say mothers, that I have already started to live a sexual life, but at me pavor! Tell or say as it is possible for her to tell or say about it or this??? She to me repeats all time, that if toko learns or finds out that....! At us with mother very friendly and warm attitudes or relations, but about it or this I with her am afraid to speak!!!! Now kazhetsja at me problems on female have begun: there is no monthly, but it not svjazono with pregnancy, t. To predohlanjalis prezervativoi + eukuljatsija has occured or happened not in me, the condom prverjali-has not been damaged or injured, checked on the test result negative. I am afraid to speak mum about a problem with monthly, t. To she at once will lead me to the gineklogu and then all learns or finds out!!! As to me with her about all this to speak. To go most to ginekologu-pavor, that mum about it learns or finds out. In fact our city small and a heap of friends in hospitals, and not only in them. Help or assist me how to solve this problem?!

Ljubchik
02.08.2004, 15:17
Similar at you serious the attitude or relation with MCH. I would advise you to not involve mum in these business or affairs, bystrenko, but with the consent of parents to get married. By the way a good occasion to check up its or his attitude or relation to you (whether he has really intentions to create family, or only considers or counts your attitudes or relations as the novel and does not think of its or his serious end). Talk at an opportunity, frankly having explained to him a situation. If is nearby dr. The settlement, there too is paid gynecologists, there can calculate in an hour all. Mrzhesh you with the friend kudat-that to go. Mum yet do not upset.

Natalia
05.08.2004, 00:52
If you do not want, that parents were notified by neighbours (and they always everyone know - the law of the nature), come with the friend and declare or announce to parents, that at you a new stage of attitudes or relations. In general it is time - to the adult to solve the problems and to not suppose an intervention of parents though to advice or councils to listen it is necessary.

Hazhilina I.I.
05.08.2004, 18:30
Hello Liza! To you and you the adult person also can independently make of 20 years similar decisions. But, similar, that you yet do not feel enough adult, test a complex of "little girl". You have made a step in attitudes or relations with the partner therefore there was a feeling of fault. The feeling of fault generates your pavor before mother. How you think, why your mum does not understand sex attitudes or relations before marriage or spoilage ? She is frightened for you, is afraid, that any accident can spoil your life. It seems to her, that you still insufficiently adult to bear the responsibility for the life. How it is possible to change the similar attitude or relation of parents? The output or exit only odin-to become independent, to learn most to earn for a life and most to bear the responsibility that occurs or happens to you. About the gynecologist, any girl can address to the doctor, in occasion of any unpleasant sensations.

Goldberg I.I.
06.08.2004, 01:03
Generally speaking that doctors of your small town so raspingly break the rights of the patient is strange, and the person, it is illegal - to share any information on you. And in general, considering that maminy views to not change, the best decision of all your problems would be the termination or discontinuance of dependence on it or her (and accordingly, your raised or increased vulnerability) by creation of a physical and material distance. As it to arrange, think with your guy: whether to earn additionally, if study, or to be arranged to work on the rate, whether to remove or take off tiny kvartirku half with it or him, etc. is already gradually think up. Do not hurry all to bring down or collapse on mum is becomes you we shall sentence, if mum - the person dominant or prepotent and overwhelming:) Certainly, it will be difficult to her to apprehend and the decision to be separately, but here you have an advantage, as at the adult person, because you not anything should her including to be " the good girl ": if the conflict even will be inevitable, he will occur or happen on peer, you can easy tell or say " I so has solved, I adult already and would like, that you have started to trust me and to respect and my opinion. If you cannot - well, it is very a pity, but I am independent and too I have the right to make of the decision and to take the responsibility about myself. " And also easy to collect suitcases and to go to an independent Life. In kontse-the extremities or ends mum should estimate or appreciate and zauvazhat such step, it is a way to experience, to avoidance of mistakes or errors in the future.