PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor your urgent help Is necessary. A situation such - me has recognized...

Oleg
04.08.2004, 03:33
Hello the doctor your urgent help Is necessary. The situation such - has admitted to me love mine the employee (I supervise over small firm) She mine rovestnitsa (36 years) - not married, with usual appearance... I communicated with her last time on affairs much - but never reflected on her as about the woman. I am married and moreover the wife works vseste with us and I like it or her. All of us three we collide or face constantly in offise. It is a pity to me this woman - she with such hopelessness spoke me about the love and desire to have family and the child from me... But... More shortly - how correctly to act or arrive to not offend it or her... And to not install vain hopes. She constantly cries, speaks that does not sleep at night and my words understands very strange - as she would like - all time searches in them for any latent sense... I do not know as with her myself a message...

kat
04.08.2004, 16:46
ogo! You likely beautiful the man!
If it is serious, treats only time

Oleg-Kat
05.08.2004, 01:47
She speaks that likes me 2 years - what here treatment vremjanem - and the man I the most usual. The situation every day is aggravated - I am afraid what is it becomes fast noticeably to all employees of firm and the wife certainly.

Tolokonin A.O.
06.08.2004, 00:15
Truthfully. Explain to her your attitude or relation to this situation without game and false confusion. It will help or assist to make sober. Recommend to her to address to the psychotherapist