PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist. Almost month as I have lost interest to all on light. Mornings...

Michael
04.08.2004, 04:21
The doctor, help or assist. Almost month as I have lost interest to all on light. I wake up very much early in the morning and I can not fall asleep, then all the day in a somnolent status, I think only of that, as well as where prilech. But the dream is not present in the afternoon. An opposite status. Whether there can be it consequence or investigation of long stress? And than it is possible to deduce or remove itself from this status?

The adviser
05.08.2004, 02:30
Similar at you depression, address to pihiatru, it is better to private or individual (in PND it is not necessary to go will put on the account, then can not remove or not take off from the account)

Bobrov A.E.
05.08.2004, 22:57
Morning awakenings - a characteristic attribute of long stress. Often this sign is observed and at depressions. To cope with it or this it is usually possible. Is better to consult with the psychotherapist. If you in a stressful situation it would be necessary postratsja to leave it or her. If depression it is necessary to begin with reception of antidepressants is primary nevertheless, and then to pass to a psychotherapy.