PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have left from Russia one year ago. The son for the first year has left with mine to parents...

Hope
04.08.2004, 03:16
I have left from Russia one year ago. The son for the first year has left with my parents (with the former husband I for a long time do not have any contacts) - to finish an elementary school (thus called and wrote almost every day home and for this year he three times came to me on a vacation). Now he has moved to me on absolutely. Has passed or has taken place while only three weeks. At school have accepted it or him very benevolently and he feels, that around not formal smiles, and iskrenee he yet does not know the kind attitude or relation of people, but tongue and iz-for it or this communicates with children or guys practically cannot. After school here is prodlenka, but he practically in a week has refused to go on it or her, speaks, that to him there it is boring, but I think, that he simply strongly gets tired of an abundance of unfamiliar experiences - a modern language, the new school, new collective, and in general other country, therefore to him can some hours of the house before my arrival from job are simple more easy pobyt most and to have a rest from impressions. Therefore with prodlenkoj I to insist did not become, have agreed with it or him, that he will remain there only for a dinner, and then to leave itself home. But houses before my arrival he manages to dissolve a terrible pigsty. After meal does not clean or remove behind itself even a wrapper, the left unfinished model with scissors and glue leaves on a table where then puts bicycle accessories or belongings, toys, etc. e. Behaves, as it seems to me, as though even it is a little bit deliberately inaccurate and the impression is made, that in general anybody never learned or taught it or him to accuracy. In Russia he basically too chistjulej was not, but as a whole to the order in the house was more. And I do not know, how to me myself messages - I am afraid to go too far and abuse it or him for the disorder as I understand, what is it can go simply iz-that he did not adapt yet for new conditions and at times simply flies on the autopilot. But on the other hand, I also do not want, that such behaviour became norm or rate. He can is simple does not feel while here at home? (But in fact akkuratnym-that it is necessary to be irrespective of where you are...) advise, please, as to me correctly to behave with the child in such situation. To the son 10 years are fast.

Tanja
04.08.2004, 07:41
At us a similar situation. Only at me the girl, but a brothel or disorder same also got used to all new too not easily. As soon as have mastered tongue, interest to school became absolutely another and prodlenka on soul or douche. On it the floor of year, and even year leaves at least. Happened at local on a visit. Everywhere the ideal order, but in a nursery the full brothel or disorder, here full freedom. It can and is correct. Probably it is not accepted to run on such trifles.

Bobrov A.E.
05.08.2004, 19:02
At your child most likely now two problems - shortage of affinity with you (in fact you work) and a disadvantage of contacts to an environment (sensory "famine"). For it zastatvljaet it or him to search new strong impressions, for example, "to anger" mum or to borrow or occupy in something, that " poshchekochit nerves ". An output or exit - to train in tongue and contacts to contempoparies. To be more tenderly and more close to the child. Can be it is necessary to submit some preparations (for example, Nootropilum). And more. I do not exclude, as you excessively react to its or his "tricks" as "have weaned" from its or his society or test fault for everything that has occured or happened to it or him.