PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I konsultirovalsja couple of years at the good psychotherapist. I have stated to him...

Dima
04.08.2004, 06:49
The doctor I konsultirovalsja couple of years at the good psychotherapist. I have stated to him all picture of my disease. .prichem before I to it or him;them have addressed. At me this symptomatology already was 2 years. Since small and further it is more and more expressed (it is a depressive symptomatology... Mood lowered, in the beginning of disease owing to and then already and without the reason) and so we have come to conclusion that at me atypical depression (type nasledstveenaja predisposition and coincidence of circumstances) and he has advised corporal malaises, a hyperalimentation to me.. A psychotherapy (kogn. It-is led. And more what that I do not remember precisely) and a pharmacotherapy (paksil)
I accept it or him 2 or 3 years on 10. In the morning, the status in the beginning (7 months) has improved became raboat:) and then as though improvements have started to go enough medelenno, but go. (I all time check a status of a liver (organs of an abdominal cavity))
I toest soberly enough estimate or appreciate the status.. I can skazt what not so... I can it is good diferintsiirovat my status... And so that I in general write.. I subtracted or deducted in magazine about a dysthymia and have looked or seen a symptomatology.. And so 100 % my symptomatology.. Depression I already more than 5 years... But lechusju 3 years. I would like to learn or find out as it is possible to accelerate my convalescence..... .ja prostu I am going to to go to the psychotherapist.. (I live in Minsk) and it would be desirable to learn or find out above opinion?
Can to me neprvilno have diagnosed?
What will you advise as me it is possible somewhat quicker vyzdorovit?

Tolokonin A.O.
05.08.2004, 17:30
Internally address to the psychotherapist. Then both the diagnosis will clear up also treatment receive.