PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Please advise as to be! Has developed complex or difficult family with...

Irina
04.08.2004, 02:40
Hello. Please advise as to be! There Was a complex or difficult family situation. Together with the husband 4, 5 years from them have lived year with my mum, 2 at it or him with parents and one and a half year rented the apartment. Just so has left, that on an apartment send away or have left as soon as have become pregnant. I was glad completely what to not live with its or his parents. To me there was badly, eternally you think so or not so has made, as the woman of did not feel as the mistress (vsyo-taki their apartment and all them, the son even have demanded that privatization has refused, probably on a case of divorce). Externally that people not bad, but all something use cunning. And our family - we more open. And a way of life at them not hard-working, spoke, that lazy. In general, the husband has discharged from office when to a daughter there were 2, 5 months, sticked out at home "demanded" to itself attention, swore constantly, naturally the child suffered from it or this is horror... The husband wants, that I was the obedient wife according to or agree domostroja. Declared me that with me to him NOT COMFORTABLY (a word that what has picked up) and at home at us it is not cosy. And what special cosiness will be in an apartment without repair and with old furniture which have collected at parents, and the brightened up walls on kitchen or cuisine and with one hinged locker. As could tried. Could to do or make also something for they be to beat, prisverlit t. The item And so now he has left to the to parents, and I with the child to mum. Certainly I am afraid to lose family, and he the first days as raehalis has become bored or has missed became more gentle, and then again little by little and was incured, but the short in that what to vary he speaks it is necessary to me, and he good. Today went to them, whether the mother-in-law has asked first of all rearrangement is pleasant to me - I have told or said as is, that was not present - have started to discuss as as, well and first of all she has started to compare our demountable apartment and has told or said, that there is not cosy. Me it is has reached or is cunning from where the wind blows. Also it is direct not only her one so, me it is has reached or is cunning later, what is it its or her daughter naturally so has still told or said, has arrived from Moscow for a week and for the fifth day has come to look or see at the niece. All time went shopping, dokupaja to itself for evro-repair which - that. Moreover having told or said, that feels related or congenerous soul in the niece and wishes to be God. And having left for a threshold, obosrav mother of this niece. So kills - there is all this time he portild a life to us on an apartment iz-that veins not the brains - its or his mother knows as on the son it is possible to affect or influence and it turns out has taken a hand, that he has ceased to rent the apartment (expenditure what!). Whether Mamenkin the sonny that? And in fact behaves - " I have told or said so will be! " . Even if and not mamenkin the sonny all is peer now he does not wish to rent the apartment (though also money have appeared on it), and I there cannot live - I do not feel there at home, I can not develop, be engaged in sex too I can not - normal (as partizanka with the closed mouth and eternally thinking oh the bed rumbles), and in fact he suffered from all it or this 2 years, yes and has not understood. Delema - he there we here, I there cannot and I do not want, he wants there, family to lose both while we are afraid. And we any more have not enough years - me to 31 him 28. And what wisdom I can not arm, only I start to think of that house - a boring, and in the summer still and the sister will arrive for 2 months with semyoj with two children - in general horror. And at us summer - the season of job, and here near by people have a rest and actually under itself much crush. I do not wish them to water, but very specific people. What to do or make prompt, please.

Hazhilina I.I.
05.08.2004, 16:40
Dear Irina! Semja-it is the form which has not fallen asleep for ever of attitudes or relations. Both love and happiness, it is simple so it is not given for all life. That them to save up it is necessary to work constantly. And when we do not do or make it or this, there comes crisis. And we start to accuse "another" of all sins .pohozhe, that in your family now just such serious crisis when each of you, tries to insist by hook or by crook on the . And as a result, it is possible to remain to everyone with the broken trough . Therefore yet did not become too late, it is necessary to start to solve this problem. In the given situation the best variant for your family would be opinion of the third litsa-the psychologist under the decision of family problems which would help or assist you to find a way out comprehensible to both parties or sides, and by means of a psychotherapy to harmonize your attitudes or relations. Try to talk to the husband about such opportunity. If he will agree, can address to me for internal consultation. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area). My full data it is possible to esteem, having pressed on krasnenkuju an inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name