PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I kak-already wrote that on this subject, but here again it was necessary I shall return...

The anonym
01.08.2004, 19:47
Hello, I kak-already wrote that on this subject, but here again it was necessary to return, t. To. Very much I am nervous. To a daughter 14 (it will be fast 15) meets the boy who is more senior than it or her on four and a half of a year. Here " kind people " have informed me, that they embrace and kiss. The daughter speaks, that indeed. The boy very much is pleasant to her also she and will meet further it or him. I have talked to her on a subject of undesirable pregnancy and t. Item She, like, with all agrees, but malchiku-that I cannot forbid " to show the initiative ". I one month ago talked To it or him, but as I understand, he in arms or hand cannot hold itself(himself). How to be? Perhaps, to talk to its or his father (with mum I. Unfortunately, it is not familiar, and the father many times saw, so has left, what roads are crossed) that he kak-that has affected or influenced the son? Or only will be worse?

Dmitry
03.08.2004, 05:28
If the boy though is a little decent or considerable, the affinity between them without the consent of your daughter will not be. From here, corresponding or meeting tactics of behaviour: neither the boy, nor it is not better to touch or tamper with its or his father, all will depend on your daughter. And she will act according to what education has received, what outlooks on life were generated. odnoj-two direct talks with the daughter should be enough, only frank, without hypocrisy and hypocrisy. If she will solve, that already "adult enough" help or assist her to get corresponding or meeting contraceptives is better and tell as them to use. In your case, I would recommend condoms and to explain to the daughter, what is it ochen-it is very important. Success.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 17:59
Well certainly, in all girls are always guilty. Allow you to notice, that the brought most up girl will not resist, if to her to sing about that as it or her like, live without it or her cannot and t. Item, under condition of, certainly, that she and itself is enamoured. I, by the way, have not written, that the boy not Russian (its or his parents from one was or former Russian Sredne-sredne--the Asian republic), the truth lives in Moscow since a birth. It I to a question on temperament.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 14:41
Well certainly, in all girls are always guilty. Allow you to notice, that the brought most up girl will not resist, if to her to sing about that as it or her like, live without it or her cannot and t. Item, under condition of, certainly, that she and itself is enamoured. I, by the way, have not written, that the boy not Russian (its or his parents from one was or former Soviet Sredne-sredne--the Asian republic), the truth lives in Moscow since a birth. It I to a question on temperament.

Dmitry
05.08.2004, 16:24
Dear JUlja, I do not doubt of education of your daughter, and at all I do not wish to shift "fault" on girls. Affinity - desire mutual. An another matter, that you can undertake. Will agree, you cannot be present with the daughter on its or her appointments as cannot it or this and parents of the boy. To the boy already 19, t. e. Almost independent the man, especially if to consider your addition about its or his parentage. The respecting father will not forbid to the son something, concerning or touching its or his private life, can advise only. You can try to talk to the boy as has advised Lija (in section " female psychology "), but consequences can be the diversified. Certainly, if to make it it is tactful enough, to let know to the boy, that he takes up the greater or big responsibility for your daughter, it can will help or assist a little, he will really think of the responsibility. However, if they like each other, the responsibility will not stop. But I continue to approve or confirm, that if wish to save your daughter from undesirable pregnancy talk to her. Without morals, persistence and an obtrusiveness. As the kind girlfriend who is ready to listen, help, support or assist, support;help, maintain;assist, maintain. Success.