PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, prompt, as to me to be - many years have been enamoured in the person...

Rome, Vladivostok
02.08.2004, 11:46
Please, prompt, as to me to be - many years have been enamoured in the person, and he knew about it or this. He is much more senior than me, so it there were continuous lamentations only for my part, and he simply well concerned to me. Then we couple of years did not see and did not communicate, as I know, he pochemu-has solved that, that I capitally for something have taken offence at it or him, and I did not call to him iz-for an attack of a harmfulness. In some days at it or him anniversary, whether it is necessary to me to congratulate it or him? To tell the truth, awfully it would be desirable. I know, that he has not forgotten about me, but kak-that is strange to appear suddenly in some years...

Marina-Kiev
03.08.2004, 08:35
- It quite normally simply to take and call to mine. And anniversary a perfect occasion what to correct attitudes or relations. In fact the congratulation is easier call of politeness and anybody to what not objazyvaet. But both to you and him it will be pleasant.

Rome
04.08.2004, 12:42
pozvonit-that, certainly, is necessary. But whether I can count on something greater, than telephone conversation?

Natalia
05.08.2004, 16:01
Rome, certainly call!! And here on the bill something of greater.. Vo-the first, whether later so much years are assured you that something is necessary to you greater, and vo-the second - I think, it is necessary to be guided on a situation. Besides time he is more senior than you, for certain in its or his attitude or relation was though any share of condescension, means at you now there is a perfect occasion to show, how you have changed and probably he will change the attitude or relation to you.