PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I three years married and all these or it three years am unhappy in marriage or spoilage, I...

Lora
24.07.2004, 07:00
Hello!
I three years married and all these or it three years am unhappy in marriage or spoilage, I tried to understand and accept my husband such what he is. We have met on the Internet, have met, communicated, he seem to me interesting enough, especially in it or him 49 years I thought that he knows that wants from a life. Ksozhaleniju I could not to be what that time with it or him together what to learn or find out what is this the person actually, but respecting with its or his gray hair have believed to him and have decided to marry it or him and to live with it or him in America but because he the American, it would be desirable to like and be liked. First and was, but how much do not hide the problems they all taki will prove to be. He often cries, considers or counts itself as a victim, accuses all around of the failures, does not know as to be the good husband and the father and all it connects or binds with disease PTSD, the posttraumatic syndrome so seems it is called. He does not touch me as to the woman for 8 9 months in a year and explains it inability to invite me in bed, thus thousand declarations of love come to an end with a kiss in lobik and wishes good night... To him it is removed or is taken off;dream angels and advise him what to do or make and how to live... He speaks that I should wait while he can learn to address with me when I speak that more such torture I shall not sustain and I get divorced or am carried from it or him he thinks out any terrible illnesses or diseases that at it or him a tumour in a brain or a cancer of an intestine and that in this life to him is nobody to hope more, presses on me psychologically and recently I became irritable, daily I am am excruciated with migraines, I badly sleep. I zamuchalas, am tired and at the same time I would like to know he dejchstvitelno such owing to the illness or disease or he plays with me. What is this illness or disease also it is necessary to me to continue to excruciate itself living with it or him, hoping for improvement of its or his status, in fact he could hide it as that first time...
I shall be grateful to you, the doctor if you will respond me on imejlu lorushka@hotmail. com Now I in staffs or states, to their experts to address there is no opportunity, is very dear or expensive to me.
C huge with impatience I shall wait!!!!!!!

marusja
25.07.2004, 06:58
I unfortunately not the doctor, but allow to state the point of view. It seems to me that to excruciate itself it is not necessary never and for any oofs in the world.

Anna
28.07.2004, 06:52
What for you so excruciate yourselves? You like it or him so strongly, what are ready to suffer or bear it? If, yes - that suffer or bear, if is not present - run from it or him. Kak-that very much it is strange - angels, the tumour - can a marasmus begins or shiza?

JU.V.
31.07.2004, 22:55
You should answer a question fairly: what me near to " takim-sjakim " holds? Can, its or his pluss which you have not mentioned, these or it outweigh all shizy? Or you are afraid, that will be worse - well chto-, all over again is worse, and then will get used, and it is even better - change all to the best, in fact you will sleep, to not twitch normally even and t. Item And more: others it is a pity, and here sebja-we do not regret that. And the born victim can? And it is necessary to you?

Lora
03.08.2004, 10:55
Thanks all that have responded!!!
At me really complex or difficult situation, from love does not remain also a trace, one disappointments, there is a pity and hatred simultaneously. Earlier I did not understand why the father and the sister why its or his first wife has gone mad have refused it or him, the second became the lesbian... On a question what for you married if do not know as to be the husband, responds - I like!
After today's conversation it was found out that in its or his concept to be the husband it means to bring money in the house what there was a meal, and that that the wife needs to pay attention as to the woman and though time in week where that together to go, (in fact we live in California in resort city at ocean) has not been told or said words. We sit with the daughter as two sobachki and really you start to feel an animal:
The meal and water is, well that else it is necessary. Now to him 52, it or he does not have house, we rentuem an apartment, at it or him and in a mine are not present any status, never thought and does not think about budujushchem, lives one day, works as the nurse on care of old men
Yes, I very much wish to throw all it!!!!!! To my daughter 18, my life is broken, but she asks to not fracture to her a life, in Russia it is very difficult now and if I shall throw all and I shall leave it or her departirujut, we still have not received a constant residence in staffs or states, only in following year. My God, as all it has pulled hard on me and to suffer or bear and hope on what that of to not respect...

child
05.08.2004, 14:10
Lora,
It is impossible so concerns to the life... You should live for yourselves. The daughter your already adult maiden also can be defined or determined already independently in a life. I think should be any zatsepkt to remain in staffs or states. For example, to marry.
And in Russia people too by the way live... And to not tell or say, that it is absolutely bad... Perhaps it is difficult, but by Vashchim slovam-at you there a life at all Saccharum....