PDA

Просмотр полной версии : www. upclub. org - a SEDIMENT, not one normal photo, not one beautiful t...

for Realist
23.07.2004, 20:32
www. upclub. org - a SEDIMENT, not one normal photo, not one beautiful body, all in voenno-field conditions with privlechenim begemotopodobnyh reporters, at telok and muzhiks a cellulitis directly from ears and up to a foot sploshnjakom.

Herring
25.07.2004, 09:46
Daaaaaa... It costs or stands gljanut-time a cellulitis. Me pins, when the muzhik of years comes to hotel on potrahatsja under 50, with a paunch, a dyspnea or short wind and iron zubami-type, chairman of collective farm, and baba-years 40, with a paunch and siskami, laying on this paunch, multigiven birth or multitravailled, from it or this lost all a teeth in a mouth (too iron, but with napyleniem) - and hair - and consequently in platochke any parochka-. With the muzzle exposed to the wind from field jobs. With pontom-the bookkeeper of collective farm. Have decided to arrive to city to hand over the report and about health at the same time to think))))))) - I as I shall imagine these stages... .s a dyspnea or short wind))))))) oooooooouuuuuuuuuuu....... ((((((((((hens. .poj laugh or are dared.)

Herring
26.07.2004, 12:31
Daaaaaa... It costs or stands gljanut-time a cellulitis. Me pins, when the muzhik of years comes to hotel on potrahatsja under 50, with a paunch, a dyspnea or short wind and iron zubami-type, chairman of collective farm, and baba-years 40, with a paunch and siskami, laying on this paunch, multigiven birth or multitravailled, from it or this lost all a teeth in a mouth (too iron, but with napyleniem) - and hair - and consequently in platochke any parochka-. With the muzzle exposed to the wind from field jobs. With pontom-the bookkeeper of collective farm. Have decided to arrive to city to hand over the report and about health at the same time to think))))))) - I as I shall imagine these stages... .s a dyspnea or short wind))))))) oooooooouuuuuuuuuuu....... ((((((((((hens. .poj laugh or are dared.)

Herring
28.07.2004, 02:19

Alain-herring
28.07.2004, 09:13
upisatsja mono as people to each other steals up. But you the Herring not prava-in fact they too people, in fact too nak klubichku pull them, toko here about competitions in continuous neponjatkah.

Alain-herring
28.07.2004, 23:47
upisatsja mono as people to each other steals up. But you the Herring not prava-in fact they too people, in fact too nak klubichku pull them, toko here about competitions in continuous neponjatkah.

Realist
29.07.2004, 14:40
The anonym: and who argues? A sediment, certainly.. But it is necessary to help or assist the person that she has understood, what not one such:)))) Success.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 08:53
Photos muck, and you malicious.

Realist
30.07.2004, 19:31
By the way, the anonym - and at you how I understand, the SMART body? Whether It is impossible to be curious? And that have got used to photomodels and silikonovym to breasts, you understand... Excuse, but a life - she in general ugly. A herring: and what here prikolnogo-that? Well people potrahatsja easy want. At them in village all on a kind - and here such chance... Success.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 16:46
What for to you of a body washing, you better photos have a good time znakomtsev the, a body at me nekudyshnee - 8 years shaping + fintness, too I am going to on fotossesiju for magazine " Russian patalogoanotomija "

To herring
01.08.2004, 08:02
Herring and you serve the parlourmaid?

Realist
02.08.2004, 09:04
The anonym: And why you have solved, what "znakomtsev"?:))) that I know them url - still nothing means:)) Though... Can and descend or go to them kak-nibud:) it is curious, however:) 8 years of shaping and fitness is abruptly, certainly... Likely, strongly helps or assists to remove or take off not spent sex energy:) Success.

Herring
03.08.2004, 04:44
No, I do not serve the parlourmaid. Though if to compare that where I now I work, and babki the parlourmaid in that hotel which I have in vidu-that I not away there to work as the parlourmaid. Though there take especially rural brought down maids. And I the girl slender....

oshn
03.08.2004, 17:40
The mermaid, whether you it about an ear that? So where you saw, that in an ear of the salary were normal or the tip? Or they rams take?,)

Herring
04.08.2004, 04:10
What, in.., "Ear"? It in general where such? No, I about one good hotel, which to me as the second house. And about kakuju-I shall not tell or say)))) Ksta, again tonight there to go... .vse I shall not be going to). Oh, e....

oshn
04.08.2004, 08:29
Ear - opposite to a market on Bendery, and you go that on Kiev, itself there went.

Herring
05.08.2004, 11:14
On the contrary bazara-"Vierul". And what on Kiev? "Space", you think? "Space" - I hotel, poetomu-yes, I there sometimes on some affairs go.)))) well, not on the kryshe-itself you understand)