PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am jealous the guy of its or his former girls with whom he slept. Now he...

v
27.07.2004, 18:52
I am jealous the guy of its or his former girls with whom he slept. Now he communicates with them by phone. How to me to get rid of jealousy?

Snezhana
31.07.2004, 09:14
But in fact your guy has not remained with those girls, and has left to you! Means to him with them it was not so good to remain with them. And that continues to communicate with them so in it or this anything awful is not present - can be at them there were general or common interests, or they call to him... Though, you can tell or say to the guy, that to you to it unpleasantly and to listen, that he will tell or say in the answer...
And here is how to get rid of jealousy?... How to trust the guy?... To appreciate itself it is more, to be self-assured and sincerely to believe, that you - samaja-most on light:-)) Jealousy - feeling self-destroying or self-blasting and never in what good did not result or bring. The jealousy does not depend on that, give you an occasion for jealousy or not. If he did not call to them, you would search for other attributes confirming your fears... More shortly - appreciate itself and all will be good!

That diligently tried to discover others priznakiona - only yours, therefore and to be corrected it is necessary not to your guy, and you.

Snezhana
03.08.2004, 14:30
The previous answer the request will read up to words " all well! ", and the rest has forgotten to erase, sorri:-))

I
04.08.2004, 18:47
At me tazhe a situation, as at you. Terrible, almost potologicheskaja jealousy. Recently there was a large scandal on this ground. He was called by one of its or his was or former. The truth he it or her it is dry otshil at me, nevertheless it has not rescueed or saved... Now has come to decision of to constrain. All jealousy iz-for uncertainty in and mistrust to it or him;them. Still iz-for phobias, that he will leave. Repeat and at itself what you a remarkable, class figure what at you, mind or wit, appearance simply more often... .chto you in general unique and unique... And to get rid about jealousy??? To trust him and to like itself.

v
05.08.2004, 09:51
When I have asked the last time directly why he with me, he has told or said that I provoke scandal and have left in other room