PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kogda-that at me problems with health have begun, but anybody did not know about it or this...

Arthur
03.08.2004, 02:55
Kogda-that at me problems with health have begun, but anybody did not know about it or this, including I. To behave began simply not as earlier. Each two hours left on street. I shall wander twenty minutes and home. In general to a message began itself strange. That framing inconveniences for native. And they have settled out me. And I began to live one, cooking in myself. Through any time it was necessary to address to the psychiatrist. It was treated, like polegchalo. But then current of two years was one strong exacerbation. If all at once all have understood..., can not was such problems.
Now with health we have resolved problems, but I so one and live. Here six years friends, warm attitudes or relations with someone native or still someone.

Kiseleva E.J.
05.08.2004, 08:22
Hello, Arthur! It is possible to look at your situation from two foreshortenings. On the one hand - your phobia to get or start new acquaintances and to start up someone during your life, on the other hand is a knowledge of you, of your illness of your relatives and they as though already in advance you vycherkguli from the life. Therefore job with you and with your situation can develop in such a direction: to change the attitude or relation to world around, to remove or take off from yourselves "brand" of that illness with which you have collided or faced and have been compelled or forced to live some time, further to try to adjust attitudes or relations with your native, to take the first step and so on. I am not assured, that to you udastsja it to make, without the help of the expert, but the person and differs from an animal, that it or he has resources which sometimes he does not notice and does not use. You will see probably these resources and will find in yourself if is not present, but address to the psychologist.