PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, tell or say, whether it is necessary to me to address to the doctor? I for a long time am flied or treated from skr...

Irina
04.08.2004, 20:36
Please, tell or say, whether it is necessary to me to address to the doctor? I for a long time am treated for the latent depression, and earlier I managed to refuse even on summertime tablets which I accept is an amitriptyline and Seduxenum. In December of the last year I have transferred or carried strong stress, some days could not speak, has then started to speak hardly and very badly, precisely same status was at me kogda-that after a shock at sorts or labors. Then all has passed or has taken place almost without a trace, and half a year I can not already cope with myself. At us in an out-patient department attending physicians constantly vary. That the doctor to which I have addressed in December, has advised me to have a drink korvalolchik. The girlfriend has allocated or removed me to the doctor - to me have appointed or nominated to accept Ludiomilum, and have advised to refuse amitriptyline and Seduxenum. In a week at me terrible attacks of infinite horror have begun. I could not neither remain sitting on a place, nor lay, all time metalas on an apartment. In all body there were awfully unpleasant sensations, they are very difficult for bearing. Then I have guessed itself to return to the amitriptyline and Seduxenum, but it was necessary more to add Haloperidolum, all medicines remained from the last courses of treatments.
Now at me what that strange status - constant retardation is observed, I think nothing, I can recollect nothing, catching of that I do or make all very slowly though at heart I fast and like all quickly to do or make, I forget all, constantly I do or make mistakes or errors in job when with me speak - I catch myself that I am as though disconnected or as though switched-off, it is difficult to me to watch or keep up speech of the interlocutor, especially, if I am tired even a little. Without Seduxenum, and he comes to an end very quickly - only 20 tablets - constant terrible alarm, I all time think, that there should be something very bad and want only that it happens somewhat quicker. I do not get enough sleep at all. I feel little bit better if I shall manage dospat up to 4 one o'clock in the afternoon, and I shall not sleep all the night long, and I shall fall asleep at daybreak when will start to dawn. Then to me it is little bit easier. It is very difficult to force something to do or make to myself, all time such status as though I am at the bottom of a well with muddy water and to make, it is necessary to overcome strong resistance of current of water. This all is very unpleasant. On my arms or hand mum who cannot look after itself any more and rebenok-invalid-the childhood. I do not presume to hurt or be ill;be sick to myself. I with horror wait for coming autumn and winter when will be darkly and coldly. Please, prompt, how to me to cope with itself? In advance thanks for the answer.

The doctor
05.08.2004, 00:22
Similar, that at you an overdosage of Haloperidolum. To address to the psychoneurologist it is necessary. I think, that it is necessary to look for the doctor.

IRA
05.08.2004, 06:27
Irina, greetings! Tazhe sitatsija already within 5 years, fortunately with improvements. Allow perepisyvatsja-to talk.
shagira@yandex. ru