PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! As you think, to meet the guy of 9 years and to not leave for not...

Nata
31.07.2004, 00:33
All greetings! How you think, to meet the guy of 9 years and to not marry it or him (he periodically offers) is a love or a habit? All thanks for the answer.

LEDI SEX
01.08.2004, 15:55
It seem to know better to you, on what your attitudes or relations so much time are under construction? Means you are asked by such question, but something torments " and it would be desirable and is pricked... ". Be defined or determined for itself on the present to it or him;them attracts, that do not represent the existence without it or him (everyday lives, holidays, cares), can divide or undresse he a home or you simply meet, as " an agent with boredom ", t. To. There is no suitable candidacy, but I tend to the last... And it is absolutely unessential to be happy in marriage or spoilage, the majority "not far" run skipping in the REGISTRY OFFICE as on good job or a holiday if only " a ringlet to dress " and to legalize sexual attitudes or relations. And schastja-that is not present, here and do or make conclusions!

03.08.2004, 01:31
It is a sadism)))))

Lisichkin
03.08.2004, 14:32
It is exact not love. It is a habit to suggest to marry. And a habit to be refused. And to you it is important, what word it to name? Or you are afraid of close relations, the responsibility and t. Item? For certain this friend for you simply spare variant (it is not excluded, as you at it or him too). You simply wait for something the best. And why you refuse?

Nastya
04.08.2004, 20:41
That it is had we do not store or we keep, having lost we cry. Will cry, if he marries another? Present. And in general at everyone the representations about love, Othello has strangled the wife, and LIKED, do not doubt!

Nata for Lisichkinoj
05.08.2004, 00:40
Understand, Lisichkin, I refuse not because I do not like it or him, that is why that I Basically do not wish to marry somebody, I accept the developed situation (day 4 together, 3 separately). Here.