PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Your advice or council is necessary to me, the help is more exact. At my sister (23 year...

Anatoly
04.08.2004, 01:43
The dear doctor! Your advice or council is necessary to me, the help is more exact. At my sister (23 years), similar, whole bouquet of psychiatric diseases. There are periods when she is torn absolutely off from an event around, it is torpently on something reacts. There are periods when she is simply abnormally cheerful, speaks unceasingly, obsessionally enough gives various advice or councils which seem to her very clever (it probably age), and actually are either mere words, or common truths, is unnaturally active. And there are periods (and enough often, is more exact in increasing frequency) when she is rasping, aggressive, to tell or say to her of anything it is impossible, starts to be rude, to a course there are insults, there are sensations, that she now will start to throw on associates. Has already begun more precisely, first time it has occured or happened month dva-three back, she was with friends, there was also an alcohol. At night they have called to me and have asked to arrive and take away it or her because she to herself does not admit anybody, lays on a ladder at an entrance in a pose of an embryos, to any touch reacts aggressively, starts to fight, shout, squeal. When I have arrived for her, she was in obviously hysterical status. While we have reached home (10 15 minutes) a hysterical status was replaced cheerful, she became extremely friendly and very talkative, hardly it was possible to put to bed it or her. The second case has occured or happened on Friday, on March, 28th. Having returned in the evening from job, I have found it or her in aggressive enough status, everything, that she spoke, was said in the extremely rasping form. To stop auscultation, that she names "truth", and I consider or count as " a stream of dirty insults , I have closed a door in a room. Here also has begun, she has rushed or has rushed into into a room and the beginnings on me to rush to impair a little with the obvious purpose my appearance. Further I had to beat off its or her attacks, it was necessary to constrain simply it or her, not giving or allowing an opportunity to move. When I saw, that she started to behave more easy, I released or let off it or her then all repeated. Minutes through 20 30 she has understood, that at it or her nothing to turn out, attacks have stopped. The stage verbal pachkotni has begun. She has stated everything, that could think up (or thinks) of me, about mother, about my friends and employees (in December when she was in a normal status, I have fixed  up for a job it or her to myself). Thus she so shouted, that I thought glasses in a window povyletajut. Except for insults, I have heard about what to me many times told mother. The sense told or said consist that ostensibly we have transformed a room in which she lives in "acoustic camera" by means of which we act on its or her brains, thus she did or made any hints on my computer. I so have understood, that she considers or counts it or him as something like control centre of "acoustic camera" and that with its or his help we for her watch or keep up. As you understand, it is full nonsense. She and more has stated one morbid idea. I heard, how you bones exchanged words, as condemned me. You constantly condemn me when talk bones. I hear all. (One week ago we had visitors, girlfriends of mother, we have well sat, the situation was more than friendly. The sister took part or participated in a holiday, was in absolutely normal status). Then aggression was replaced by a hysterics which proceeded still chetyre-five hours. During this hysterics mother has come from job and has been compelled or forced to listen to a stream of insults in the address. In total this attack proceeded approximately 7 hours, having ended with that she has fallen asleep. And it only two cases about which I precisely know, but are at me suspicion, that they not unique. For the last half a year she many times came home with ecchymoses and spoke that has fought. Possibly, I have already tired you with the story, already I finish, only I shall add some final strokes to a portrait of the sister. In 14 years she pristrastilas to narcotics, have noticed it much later when she was already involved. 4 years ago it or her have planted or put for narcotics and theft for 7 months when she has left, all has returned into place. After homing she did not work anywhere more than two weeks, with breaks not less than two months, its or her labour activity came to an end or scandal at job, or simply having woken up in the morning she spoke, that more there will not go. We with mother many times tried to return it or her by a normal life, there were also various narcological centers, and attempts of house influence. After one such center in which it or her tried to treat influence of an electrocurrent on a brain, we have noticed, that at it or her the beginning to break a roof . Ideas on "acoustic camera" have appeared after that treatment. It was approximately 2, 5 years ago. About 7 8 months ago we have noticed, that she all stays in a status of narcotic intoxication, and simultaneously with it or this even more often in a status of alcoholic intoxication less often. With it or this to struggle it is not possible. Any conversations which are not concerning or touching even not described above problems, come to an end with roughness from its or her party or side more often. And still, her extremely to not like, that at me with mother very much good relations and full mutual understanding, probably, it is jealousy. Periodically she tries us possorit, but it is not possible to her and it comes to an end with decay of attitudes or relations with her. PROMPT HOW TO be, IT is already intolerable!!!
In advance I thank, Anatoly

child
04.08.2004, 20:02
Internally to the psychiatrist and the expert in narcology it is necessary to address