PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I have read through your clause or article about a schizophrenia. You know, - to mine, m...

Marina Trubajchuk
03.08.2004, 07:53
Hello. I have read through your clause or article about a schizophrenia. You know, - to mine, mother of my husband is sick of a schizophrenia. It occurs or happens the second year after she has purposely poisoned bolegolovom (it or her have pumped out). And so after a poisoning of steel with her (or in her) to occur or happen any strange veshchiona invents any situations, and then all tells, what is it was in a reality. And she believes that these situations occured or happened in its or her life. When it or her you catch on these "glitches" she starts to shout and speak about that, what is it we patients. My God, as it is terrible. At it or her a mania of prosecution and megalomania. First she speaks, that at it or her it is a lot of enemies and she hates all, and in a second speaks, that all its or her friends envy her, because she the most beautiful woman in the world. In its or her speech there is no logic chain, she cannot to tell, for example, any history coherently, up to the extremity or end. It or She periodically has hysterics (time 2 in half a year). She, the representative, constrained woman, can lead herself as the market aunt, offending people (that is us with the husband). For the next day she can smile lovely and sincerely as though nothing has occured or happened. And if we shall remind her of its or her hysteria, she izumlenno will google and (is more tremendous!!!!) approves or confirms, that it has dreamed all of us, and that we on it or her slander. The doctor, prompt, please, there is any technique of behaviour with such people, and whether mother of my husband shizofrenichkoj is, being based on the aforesaid? Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
04.08.2004, 16:23
That you describe can be observed at some alienations, in that chile and at a schizophrenia. But not only. In particular, the fast removability of mental statuses of your mother-in-law described by you during 2 h years is not characteristic for a schizophrenia. "Technique" of behaviour with such patients in a general view consists in categorically to not contradict the patient, to not enter with it or him conflicts, but regularly to specify to him presence at it or him "not serious" or "not so serious" alienations (for example, disturbances of the dream, unstable mood, a memory impairment, goovnye pains, etc.) in occasion of which it or he is very desirable for showing the doctor. Having connected belief and compulsion it is necessary to lead the patient to the psychiatrist. It is possible even anonymously (for example, to the privately practicing expert). If actions of the patient appear dangerous to it or him or associates "pressure" is necessary for strengthening or even to resort to not voluntary hospitalization.