PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello all! I here about three days ago wrote, that with we with the husband (which...

TERY
30.07.2004, 13:48
Hello all!
I here about three days ago wrote, that with we with the husband (which has passed or has taken place life spring and has begun to see clearly) miss. I here longly thought (3 days:)) also has offered him other variant: speak, that after life spring should proijti 40 days and only after that people can accept critical decisions in an adequate status. And so I have suggested to wait etti for 40 days, at the same time to think as to prepare the child if divorce is inevitable, and most to collect the thoughts and solve how to live further. He agrees, to him it too is convenient. Now at me other "problem": I have informed one of principals and immediate nachalnitse, that I leave work (my salary suffices only on the nurse and on road). To me have told or said: well think and three days ago have informed, that on Monday there will be a new person. In the evening of the same day to me have called mine nachalnitsa and the second principal and have informed, that conversation is not ended, and, that they do not release or let off me.
I in an idiotic situation, today have come the new girl and I have come. And now three chiefs cost or stand over me and speak: YOU HAVE precisely solved? And we if we shall add to you the salary?
Now it turns out, that I here have broken, has broken, have arranged such feerverk with going away from work, and have remained. How that on beastly, yes?

Alexey
31.07.2004, 09:10
Principals in this case have acted or arrived short-sightedly, already having taken on your place of other person. Often first your application or statement for leaving or care is unexpectedness for the heads and it wishes to understand, than such decision is caused or called, and most likely will try to persuade to remain. It is a normal practice in the organizations, often happens easier to lift the salary to the worker, than to carry the expenses connected with search and introduction in business of other person. From workers "blackmail" of a management or manual by the application or statement for leaving or care for rising the salary also practises. About myself I can tell or say, that the promise of rising of the salary has not kept me in one case at that job, and in other case has kept. You should think, vzvesti all pro and contra, to talk to a management or manual and to inform them the final decision.

Tery
01.08.2004, 03:00
Understand, Alexey, now nemogu adequately to weigh, here in what a trouble. Ss one party or side if my break with the husband will be final me, on any to search for new, more paid job, I should grow up the child and he should not require. On the other hand, at me at present a status the extremely emotional, explosive, God forbid, sitting at home, I shall start to vent all on the child. At job like kak-that you try to behave in arms or hand. Job helps or assists to distract from problems.
But now (at job) as it seems to me, at me polezhenie "dogs in the manger", it is not pleasant (

Tier
01.08.2004, 22:33
Well if job helps or assists to survive and behave with arms or hand at the given stage and there is no better a paid variant what for it or her to throw? What difference, that about you another's people will think, when at you private life on seams cracks! Use that lift the salary, and look or see how are you doing further will develop. In any case to search for following job it is better before leaving or care with this.

liska
02.08.2004, 08:36
Shooting gallery (greetings!))) the rights. Now not time to give up job, agree on an increase, the girl will wait.

Alexey
02.08.2004, 16:41
Not can adequately, weigh inadequately. No trouble in it or this is not present. To leave, certainly, it is more convenient at once on a new place, instead of in anywhere. But if you will be ready to notice the inadequate behaviour concerning the child can meaningly stop it or him. In any case, for yourselves you should solve or decide, remain at this job still any time (and thus it is obligatory to clear with the heads what attitudes or relations with new the employee at you will be), or to leave now.

Tier-
03.08.2004, 00:01
Privet-greetings:) Pulls me vse-taki back)

i??a-shooting gallery
04.08.2004, 15:15
It is glad you to see. You have already moved?