PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me difficulties in dialogue with people began to appear. I vsegd...

Anna
04.08.2004, 05:03
Hello. At me difficulties in dialogue with people began to appear. I always try to get on with people, to frame in collective a good microclimate, but all has left iz-under the control. As a result at me two close girlfriends, both zamuzhnie with children, and I feel, that I substitute for their life own. To me 21 year. I one, and me strongly disturb it. There were three men with whom I met gde-that on a year everyone, with two I have left under own initiative (can, was frightened of the future and decision-making). In any case not in my rules about it or this to regret. The third is married. We did not see it or him gde-that year, with the wife he is unhappy, children are not present (or I simply want so it to present?) . And since then in private life a year as at me full emptiness. I tried to leave in study, and as a result there very well, but normal mutual relations with colleagues kuda-that have evaporated... And here I wish something to change, but I do not know from what to begin. Outside I all such self-sufficient, and iznutri--see, that anything is not present. I study in honey. High school, I read many books on psychology (Bern, Levi, Litvak plus spetsialno-professional), but at present such toska-are-is simple nothing would be desirable.

Bobrov A.E.
04.08.2004, 13:05
Obviously, you are stirred or prevented by "external" self-sufficiency. It is a little trepetnosti and vulnerability never will prevent in attitudes or relations with men. Let the stronger sex know, its or his force. That's all.