PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last time became especially acute to revolt rudeness, roughness, platitude....

Indignation
17.07.2004, 06:46
Last time became especially acute to revolt rudeness, roughness, platitude. I know, that I can easy bring to nothing all this and "boor" will smile, laugh and pay compliments. But began to be wished to get nasty in the answer or nothing explaining to leave. Revolts me their behaviour and at all does not pull them to calm or abirritate or though something it or him to explain.

Eyes charm.
20.07.2004, 21:40
Always it is necessary to begin with itself. It is doubtful, that are rude simply so or conduct - beastly personally with you without an occasion. Success, Indignation!

Indignation
24.07.2004, 02:56
CHto-about beastliness in general nothing wrote something. By the way come on a page of the sexopathologist and something ask. And then begin with itself, and we shall doubt here, with an occasion it was or without an occasion. Here is how time also we shall understand. Success.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 17:07
Look or See clause or article 130 UK the Russian Federation - "Oskoblenie" the Face which has expressed publicly negative estimation of your person in the indecent form in mass-media is threatened with the penalty at a rate of up to two hundred the minimal sizes of a payment or corrective jobs for the term of till one year.

Indignation
28.07.2004, 05:05
And there still there is no clause or article for instigation to the insult?

Indignation
30.07.2004, 11:35
Thanks you dear 20 : 57 : 02!)))

Eyes charm
30.07.2004, 21:38
" Rudeness, roughness, platitude " is to what to carry, tell or say, poslupajut is remarkable? There was a demand for a question, only you and have not understood it or him in what form of availability and comprehension have set. What for to read other page or at you a problem on sex ground? Probably from it or this all cockroaches in a head and seems to you, what all around boors? It would be desirable to look in bestyzhie eyes of the anonym and to ask where and for what to pay the penalty. If you fast, I can give you 2 the salary without bonus, they much above 200 minutes zarpalat.

Eyes to charm
01.08.2004, 08:22
Consider or Count itself clever (ym)? Do not flatter itself) Similar you would not like on plank beds? You there both to a step will learn, and culture will impart, and will satisfy also your money will be useful.

child
04.08.2004, 11:03
March, 16th 2004 23 : 58 : 17
What "charming" person! Who so has bitten you and for what place? If you cry on plank beds and wish it drugim-necessarily receive that ask. Success!