PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such problem!!! To me 20, like such the age for that that vljubl...

The anonym
03.08.2004, 17:10
Such problem!!! To me 20, like such the age for that to fall in love, be engaged in sex, and so forth. .noja why that nemogu will fall in love, to not like me why that girls. .vrode a lot of nice, clever with which it is pleasant to me to communicate... But all is peer not mine nito chtoto... I already asked such question... As that to me responded that the love happens only time in a life... (was ljubov only in 16 l... And all...))) what to do or make neznaju and so that would be desirable to have the girl at last... And sex with the unloved person. .vseravno that that with "log" here taka. .istorija..

Muska
04.08.2004, 06:50
Age at you the best! You simply yet have not met the girl to whom you strongly would pull, take your time, all the most interesting ahead. You can look narrowly more closely or attentively at the girlfriends, is closer meet, someone can and will carry away you. And the love happens not once, and it is much more.