PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Elena Jurevna. Give, please, advice or council, as otluchit 26 m...

Belief
26.07.2004, 13:05
Dear Elena Jurevna. Give, please, advice or council, how otluchit 26 the husband from mum with the grandmother? We live otedelno, but nearby, and he soul and ideas, and also a physical body all with them. Constantly there sticks out, lives their problems. They without it or him in what cannot manage: neither a carpet to lay, nor a nail to beat. Recently has taken aback, that he with me cannot go to holiday, as to him of its or his money are necessary on repair in an apartment of mum, and crossing or moving, well, and all in such spirit. The mother-in-law well concerns to me, and I all of them together, including already and the husband, silently hate. Help or assist, please. Thanks.

Larissa
27.07.2004, 11:04
On mine very normal desire of the son to help or assist mother and the grandmother. Present, that you have given birth and have grown up the child, then he married and has hammered on you.. On mine it is very insulting. You should be pleased, that at you such husband. At once it is visible, as in the future he will concern to you and your children.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 02:37
At me tazhe a situation. .i too silently I hate:)

Ooze
29.07.2004, 02:43
The golden mean is simply necessary. If with the husband in the house have remained only mum yes the grandmother it is natural, that he it or him runs both a carpet to lay and in a nail to hammer. It would be abnormal - to another. And about holiday try to find the compromise. Money it is possible and to borrow or occupy, if on all does not suffice, or to have a rest kak-nibud more cheaply. Also do not forget, what exactly owing to these or it;this to mum and the grandmother on light is such person, as your husband.

Lena
29.07.2004, 12:30
And if such care of mum and the grandmother occurs or happens to the detriment of own home life? - to mine, the matured person can so to construct the dialogue with relatives, what is it will negatively not be reflected in the wife. And if the wife feels, that he " soul and a body with them ", means - not all good in the Danish kingdom. Own family nevertheless should be on the first place, and he nevertheless should go to holiday with the wife.

The anonym
29.07.2004, 21:19
The excellent or different guy, and Vera-full egoistka.

XXX
31.07.2004, 13:29
Nonsenses, even in the Bible it is told or said: come unstuck from the parents and stick to the wife, t. e. On the first place - attitudes or relations from it or him "polovinkoj", the wife, construction of family attitudes or relations with her, separation of every possible cares, pleasures and difficulties, and ALL other relatives, including most the nearest - be it even mum with the daddy and own children, grandmothers, tyotushki and grandnephews - should depart on the second, third, fifth, tenth plan. Business not that he should not help or assist parents. Should certainly. But to not remain mentally, soul and a body in parent family as if he is married only formally, and actually from a parent nest and has not fluttered out. And mum with the grandmother too for certain could not release or let off till now matured syna-the grand daughter from itself, they morally strongly hold it or him at themselves, not understanding, that can strongly prevent to construct to him the family happiness. It or Him it is sad with it or him internally to leave - from here infinite need or requirement for repairs, the decision it or him of their every possible problems and other numerous nitochkah it or him, but it and egoistichno from their party or side.

Belief
01.08.2004, 01:51
Thanks everything, but I vse-taki very much would like to hear Elena Jurevny's comment.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 07:17
Not the husband it is necessary otluchat from the grandmother with mum.. And mum with the grandmother it is necessary otluchat from the husband. Find to mum of the muzhik

XXX
02.08.2004, 09:57
Aha. And the grandmother the grandfather. And all will be by.:)

Belief
03.08.2004, 03:59
Thanks everything, but I would like to hear answer of the psychologist.

Dobrozhelatelnitsa
04.08.2004, 06:32
Egoists they, that's all. Have got used to go by an another's neck and do not see, that you separate family and that they annoy you the problems before will try them to solve. Notice, he that family considers or counts more dearly or expensively yours sovsmestnogo rest because he was not separated yet from mamani. He considers or counts its or her as family. Here it is necessary to try to influence it or him and constantly to repeat, that it is necessary for you to-that, to-that, to-that. Otherwise they everyone will exhaust juices