PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I married a year. At me very good husband. But at it or him often...

Lera
02.08.2004, 23:34
Hello. I married a year. At me very good husband. But at it or him the mood often varies. I cannot already as the clockwork fly to tell any a fable constantly and it or him to amuse. He speaks me: here I have already bothered you, you even do not talk to me... I try "to amuse" it or him again. Especially there is a horror. When after any insult he not at once begins all all over again, there is no he will be dutsja 3 more days. If it is fair, such was not earlier. Now I feel as in a bog which sucks in me. I try to deduce or remove it or him on conversation that he told to me, communicated with me. He speaks, that I do not listen to it or him. To put it briefly, prompt me something. Thanks.

Svetlana Granin
04.08.2004, 04:55
Home life not only fun, it is possible together and pogrustit. At you has ended periud carings, and your husband to build family attitudes or relations has not learned. You need for him to be helped or assisted with it or this. If you while do not have children try to get out more often to the public. Invite to itself friends, go on a visit. Try to diversify the life. And if your husband cannot offer it or this to you, take this duty on itself. In family attitudes or relations there is a recession and rise. Do not despair. Success!