PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nanavut, you have decayed, kak-that, look or appear as flaccid... pnevmanija, otve...

jimmy
02.08.2004, 00:44
nanavut, you have decayed, kak-that, look or appear as flaccid... pnevmanija, you respond it is lazy, you do not show the initiative.. Has eaten probably something? Or again the meaning of the life has fluttered out from under ladoshki, having been in time or had time at parting to throw up a top of a dress, podraznivaja and attracting?,)

Well here
02.08.2004, 12:52
Quiet I... Meat has gorged on, with vodochkoj. On coast Moskva-of the river))) has had a sleep still a little bit, on fresh air..)). On sam-business "otseledka" - och. A ridiculous word. About the city of Balaklava on the big road the mobile cooperative society "otsosulka"))) for the modest fee works..)))

jimmy
03.08.2004, 22:41
Yes, I in general, and you for a herring are justified. Meat - ethorosho. I tomorrow wash the house, so all I invite to a shish kebab. Yesterday meat cut it has turned out stolko-o-o-about...., that to me it became terrible: I shall not fry so much
Full concha in kitchen or cuisine, and more fifty chicken ljashek for those who does not eat some pork, 25 litres of wine - merlo, 2 litres of vodka, litre of cognac, 50 banok beer, liquor.... open house is called, t. ch. Who will be in time - welcome budemo are glad.

Well here
04.08.2004, 03:28
I am never justified! The principle takoj-is better for not supposing mistakes that there was no desire to be justified.