PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The weight decreases!!!

Maria
26.07.2004, 10:56
The doctor, at me such problem. To me thirty, body height 165, weight of 46 kgs. The initial weight was 70 kgs, has grown thin within a year for 10 kgs, then within two months has dumped or reset 10 kg.
After an output or exit from a diet from pavor to recover limited the ration, for a month has grown thin for 4 kg.
The weight decreases, I do not know what to do or make. Famine at all I do not feel. Has refused sausage, butter or oil, Saccharum, mayonnaise, flour (except for black bread), pork, all zharenogo. I eat these products only during attacks of a bulimia, then I cause a vomiting.

I eat strictly under the schedule, I consider or count calories (in day it turns out no more than 1000). Periodically I try to arrange to myself days of limited intake of food, 800 700 kcal.

I know, that it is time to stop, and can even chut-hardly recover, but there and then there are ideas of type: " And can grow thin a little more, up to 45 kg, and then... ". Though I know, as then nothing will change.

I am afraid, that at me an initial stage of an anorexia.
Amenorrheas are not present, disgust for meal is not present, but I eat very monotonously, the truth, I eat many vegetables, fruit. And then, very much it would be desirable to relax, forget about calories, Adepses, an eutrophy, and easier or simply to enjoy a life.

The psychologist in our city good is not present. I do not know, to itself to address still.

mrs. Psy
27.07.2004, 10:38
The psychologist will not help or assist you. In Moscow there is a clinic where treat an anorexia, to you there and urgently!!!! I hope, you do not intend to die of famine? It would be very sad, because for certain there are people who like you and depend on you...
By the way, and how much all psychologists in your city? And psychiatrists in hospital are? So to the psychiatrist pozhalte, do not lose time!!!!

Wel:-D
04.08.2004, 02:51
I do not know as the psychologist, but the psychotherapist can help or assist you for certain.
If do not consult by own strength, search for the expert. If is not present in your city - search in other, can arrive to me to Moscow. Sometimes, by way of exception, I leave to the patient on the house, but it does not mean other cities. It is assured or confident, that you can make efforts for the sake of own salvage.