PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Women and men, help or assist! Use your female and accordingly muzhs...

Masha
28.06.2004, 19:39
Women and men, help or assist! Use your female and accordingly man's intuition and experience! Me very much attracts to my instructor on vozhedeniju. To me 23, to him gde-those 30 years. With me he behaves so, that I cannot understand, how he concerns to me. Sometimes he gets or starts playful conversations coming to me on a visit or to call or without that it or him particularly asked speaks, that one lives. I cannot understand he jokes of such spirit simply so or not. I am afraid to get on it, and suddenly he behaves so with all? But at the same time he involves me, it would be desirable, that with it or him at me something has turned out. But how it to make and "not burn through" or smash up", if its or his hints and polunameki are addressed not to me personally, and to all successively? How to make a step to it or him;them and to not seem potaskushkoj which at once is bought as soon as somebody will becon a finger? How to be? What it is possible to undertake particularly? I ask, give advice or council!

The anonym
29.06.2004, 08:09
Do not hurry. And, suddenly, he so with all horoshinkimi so jokes? Know how much he thus already "proinstruiroval" girls? Be more courageous. Ask to him questions to learn or find out it or him better. If will invite kuda-nibud (cinema, cafe, theatre), can not give up... In fact, you not in bed to it or him;them go. He can even not the one for whom you wait all life... Time will show all.

neangel!
01.07.2004, 09:12
Try, who does not risk, that does not drink a champagne. If you flirt with it or him, it is unessential, that you potaskushka, can burn through or smash up, but risk too can. And if you will not try or taste, in general nothing can happen. To wait, when too something will occur or happen is useless.

Vick
02.07.2004, 16:05
To burn through or smash up it is possible at any rasklade. If at it or him in a head a subject " for one night " without a difference who will take the first step - the result will be one.
So, take the initiative and will invite it or him where nibud, cinema, cafe, club..
And there already on a course will orient that to what, whether it is necessary to spend for it or him time or not. The more quickly will begin, the more quickly all will be found out.

The aunt
05.07.2004, 07:56
To ask a question in a forehead: " You with all so? ".))

Lyudmila
06.07.2004, 16:00
Masha, it is necessary to replace conditions of game. While you within the limits of attitudes or relations " instruktor-the trainee " it is not excluded, that such behaviour with avtoljubitelnitsami for your elect is simply professional politeness. It can appear even worse: can, as the gigolo, he frames conditions that you have wanted to employ it or him at additional paid o'clock for the sake of illusion of development of a plot. Therefore occurrings in "neutral territory" are necessary for you. Find out, where he "outfits", where spends time, where has a rest. "Casually" get to him towards. Be delighted to " a unexpected occurring ". "Casually" break before it or him a bottle of beer, " bought or purchased on last money ". And t. Item And words about a driving school! No, you simply Guy and simply Girl. Here it becomes clear for all of you. Success!

TASHA
10.07.2004, 09:07
Here I earlier too thought that I the first shall take all in the arms or hand. And when to me like as hinted or simply liked MCH. That I invited it or him where be well or that that in this sort. The result was one basically with whom I so itself conducted. They vanished without comments.

The anonym
14.07.2004, 01:52
THE GROOM WANTED, HERE AND HAS FLOWN, LA LA LA. THE GROOM WANTED, HERE AND WAS NOT IN TIME, LA LA LA

Nika
17.07.2004, 19:03
And on mine all of them such jokers! If would wash the poor husband heard about what we with the instructor stirred or chattered... I have not received the right. Represent what at them rabotka? All day long they are rolled with TEAPOTS and hollow their machine... Yes that remains to all of them... It to joke. I by the way why that, in stressful situations, too I joke and laugh or am dared. And even if at all of you not so, and it is serious... It is better to not hurry up with the novel while the right do not receive, and that suddenly still then will be disappointed, will quarrel, so, flirt, and it will be visible further.

The humming-bird
21.07.2004, 06:49
What advice or councils while itself fire wood you will not break here can be, will not learn a life, it is necessary once and " on a raker to come or step ". It will be then easier. Dare the girl, and suddenly he is much better, than seems.

Iriska
23.07.2004, 00:56
I think, can the lonely girl-friend too on driving school send?:)

LETO
25.07.2004, 13:31
IMHO: potasushka not that which easily goes to bed to liked to the man, and that which easily goes to bed to potaskunu with what in my opinion your instructor and is! Still comments?

Vika-LETO
25.07.2004, 22:03
So, not always at once you will disassemble, who he))) Sometimes such all respet, and and hardly you will more close converge and at a head you catch))))

Sergey
27.07.2004, 06:15
- To mine, you it is necessary to ignore well or nearly so to ignore its or his "hints". And if you have really liked him, he will arrange, and if you will start "to peck", he will instantly lose to you respect. It is exact... And than it is fraught you, I think, should know...

LETO-
28.07.2004, 18:01
You have responded yourselves " CHut-hardly will converge ". How much or as far as I understand chut-nearly does not mean sex. And if means, that then not chut-hardly?:)

Alija
29.07.2004, 11:33
While you its or his schoolgirl, and he your instructor, flirtation, jokes and is more that. If he, really, seryozno has taken a great interest in you, he will not give you simply so a precipice from horizon, tobish - continuation will follow. If he only the ordinary ladies' man, you will leave, he about you will forget this minutes, and really that to long, a new set again on a nose:) By the way, you have learned or have found out, whether he is married? I Am afraid, that for last phrase me rasterzajut here, but nevertheless...

Sergey
31.07.2004, 03:52
By the way, and he can so helps or assists you to consult with stress. Or can to him it is pleasant so you to tease... - to any, it much more interestingly than to hear abusive cries, and of the instructor of it or this do not hesitate.

Mopsik
04.08.2004, 01:55
At intstruktorov such girls packs:)