PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I many years was friends of the remarkable girl (with 15. Now - 2...

Kolobok
19.07.2004, 16:01
Hello, I many years was friends of the remarkable girl (with 15. Now - 20). Even, probably, liked. profodili it is a lot of time together, but were not " the guy and the girl ". e. Only friends. In attitudes or relations of problems was not, I always for it or her was pleased. The first changes have occured or happened, when we is casual (as though silly it did not sound) have overslept. She cried, that as could make it with the best friend... My attitude or relation to her has not exchanged, and here she has started all to be discharged and discharged. Then all was again adjusted. But recently I have deceived it or her ("have met" her on the Internet, have told a lot of pleasant, that she soznalas, that we related or congenerous souls or douches and it would be necessary to meet. Then she did not know, what is it). Has made nonsense, that soznalsja to her in it or this. But to the postupkoj I wished to show her, that, vo-the first I it or her NEVER deceived and, vo-the second, have found in myself forces to tell about it or this. For it or her it was something, she has told or said, that never of me such thought.. . In general we have strongly quarrelled. Next day she has called and has apologized for everything, that has told or said. But I cannot forgive or excuse it or her any more, t. To. All has been told or said from its or her party or side "otdushi". The life for me has started to lose sense. I all the same all time think only of her, why to me with each minute all more painfully and more painfully. How to me to distract or get rid of feeling of a pain? To her back I shall not return, t. To. I any more do not see in her the friend, my girl she does not become on the internal belief... At other persons of a female to me even to look kak-that it would not be desirable...
I search advice or council and support.
In advance, it is grateful.

Olga
19.07.2004, 23:27
The guy - at you a porridge in a head.
At you bodies have ripened, and souls or douches while develop, in search they, experience accumulate and grow.
Here you also excruciate drug-the friend. Day will come and will come quiet uverenost and KNOWLEDGE. But novelty and shrill brightness of each new step will disappear. Do not hurry up... To the girl too it is difficult.
Cease to hang up shortcuts " only friends ", " the guy and the girl ". Do not put ramok, do not urge on the life under standards - simply live are such kajf! Success!

Sad_eyes
23.07.2004, 03:16
At me so was, dear Olga: - (((

Kolobok
24.07.2004, 22:25
Olga, having read through on moji questions I at all do not know the answer what to respond. Though it seems, that is necessary... I do not know how to live further, communicating with this person. She calls to me, indifferently, and I cannot speak with her. It or she had a guy, she to me about it or him in opened or open tells, and hooking me. And then speaks, that on this subject she can speak only with me. Whether scoffs? Has felt, that to me terribly painfully and presss or covers even more strongly. I do not understand such phrases from its or her party or side: " Speak nobody, I today home in 6 mornings have come "," He never at cinema was, represent? So I have invited it or him ", and t. The item Yes, seems to me that I am jealous, but to me all the same with whom she there walks. I for it or her have made very much much, she for me almost anything. What is this friendship from its or her party or side, when at me serious problems (with parents: () about which she knows and knows, that to me it is very serious, but gde-that in the company 3 days itself come off. Yes I would arrive or fly from other city to the person who requires the help... And in 3 days has come and at all has not taken an interest as I. Only all about itself.
Excuse, has become painful... I have started to reflect on all this just now...

The anonym
26.07.2004, 16:15
We with the husband too... Were friends. Almost as. Now at us two children. And about net-spit and in such jungle any more lezte. Here many are pinned, about what it does not speak.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 03:26
Kolobok, at you now the period such posttraumatic, and all this "frankness" in an impulse of a rage from its or her party or side, does not reflect the validity, believe, it will pass or take place, with her or without it or her you will be happy. Also do not go in cycles in it or this. It will be adjusted, well means perfectly, net-hammer... At you with still more so much the similar moments will be and ne-and matchless too!:)

Kolobok
02.08.2004, 02:03
To spit - kak-that it would not be desirable, in fact such remarkable attitudes or relations at us were. If at me such in the wife was (future) - I, probably, would be the happiest person on light!
.. And how at you with the husband now attitudes or relations and why to not climb any more in such jungle? It kak-that affects?

child
03.08.2004, 23:37
In a jungle to climb it is not necessary, because in not those having pinned anything suffices also they about the person do not speak. I shall tell, how with the husband was... We were friends as, together, separately! Left, converged... Then he has proposed me (19), at night and under degree (the mother-in-law is a lot of years our marriage or spoilage drunk named), and we (he more) have managed obzvanit all friends and raditelej in 4 mornings to invite to wedding! It was necessary to marry! Then I to blink was not in time, two karapuzov run series! We are married 10 years, successfully! Has understood how much or as far as to me the close and native husband as I like it or him, giving birth or travailling to the second child. Simply such silly people as I happen when samoe-most it is close, instead of videsh! Success!!!