PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At requests. Well v-the general or common in traditional sex there To him have given up, have made m...

Semyonych
01.08.2004, 01:54
At requests. Well v-the general or common in traditional sex there
To him have given up, have made massage with butters or oils. Have offered
massazhik prostatki. Has refused. Knowing mine
drugana-the joker, I represent. All has passed or has taken place with shutkami-humourous catchphrases. Local priestesses were in otpade.
Speak in a life not vidali such. Began to leave already, says goodbye, and speaks for fun mamashke:
" Offend here at you. Moreover this spets-massage have offered. Horror! "
And she: " And chyo has refused? It at us firm.. "
He: " And suddenly it would be pleasant? Would Begin to go to you constantly, all of money would squander, and that
Then? Friends, the boys about it or this to ask? "

Valeri
01.08.2004, 04:59
Aha, as one friend told it, he called in leisure, have offered him Thai massage. I speak, well it when with butters or oils rub. And he - yes, but I do not like, when moslami, in general bony I do not like...

The anonym
02.08.2004, 20:45
Direct oproverzhnie to that muzhiks are not talkative once again I am convinced.

Huch
03.08.2004, 14:30
Well and skoko grinov he for it bashljal, skoko time was, skoko telok otymel?

Semyonych
03.08.2004, 22:05
I am unduly talkative? To me to leave? I can it is easy or light
To make. To that it will be better than a current from it or this. But women something here are not active. Such dialogue in fact helps or assists with a life. And it is talkative in hope for reciprocity. An exchange infoj-the necessary thing.