PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me too is schyot-has opened as has gone to work. Thanks God mind or wit has sufficed n...

Eric- and the rest:)
26.07.2004, 07:03
At me too is schyot-has opened as has gone to work. Thanks God mind or wit has sufficed to not tell or say the salary:) Tk all is peer to him all a little and all copecks, and that I have time to bring and bring, employ the child in a garden nobody nado-it to him pustjaki-itself in fact nothing pocheshitsja! The similar situation was very glad to hear, what at all, but you think at them such are not present? It is probable, that at them not the smaller percent or interest also acts. But how much or as far as I know, a current among my friends there were 2 divorces in occasion of that the spouse (spouse) have found out sberknizhku. What to do or make? Earlier I could store or keep at job in sejfe-now such opportunity was not present. Though the husband at me on things not sharitsja, but all I am afraid to hold its or her houses. At someone to store or keep at all I do not want. If a box on mail to open, very much gemorrno will put money: first to take from mail the book, then them klast-the book to carry back: (But houses to hold too I am afraid... Little girls, tell, please, who where that, and? In advance thanks:)

Lerchik
27.07.2004, 09:23
And pochemy to you to not get or start a plastic card? Sberknizhka in data sluchae-it is the compromising evidence on itself sebja-all arrival and the charge propechatany, and as is known, that is written by a feather, will not cut down an axe.

The anonym
29.07.2004, 12:05
But the plastic card too can be found out.
Yes... And besides I have opened the depositary bill for year and month let under small percent or interests, but they though a few or a little;little bit inflation bypass all.

Lerchik
31.07.2004, 19:23
Then you should find good tajnichok, and here already huge open space for imagination. My mum hid money in the piano (our ancient piano was closed on kljuchik), and, how much the stepfather did not search for money (and he really searched, knew, that they are and consequently all has been rummaged) - and has not found. I hid more banal sposobom-in the book, t. To. The husband at me to books did not touch:) Here the main thing that the place was convenient enough that if necessary it was possible to find quickly your book because if you will find, it is raspingly speaking, gde-nibud on a luster, it will be more than suspiciously:) Still variant-buy or purchase a cosmetic set in a box, show the husband (for the sake of appearance) only, chur, a box to not throw out! Then sberknizhku and with itself it is possible to wear all time, I think rare or infrequent the man will get to consider or examine;survey female kosmetichku, and here if at you dochka-then be protected! Oh, how much I to mum of eye shadow have picked open:)

Natalia
03.08.2004, 21:21
CHto-something is wrong in secret bills, grists and t. Item I the second time married and in both cases the family budget completely in my arms or hand. And so in all Russian families. They are men do or make grists if they have secret charges. But the basic part of incomes is simply given the wife under the full control. And our female word in distribution of money certainly solving. Anyhow to conduct a facilities or an economy? To not know, when you can change the machine or car or children can count on what rest? No, darlings, here to concede it is impossible!