PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If the man of 7 years was the excellent or different family man, the homebody, receiving prestigious r...

karina
25.07.2004, 09:38
If the man of 7 years was the excellent or different family man, the homebody, getting prestigious job and the salary, hardly above an average (on our small city) to become abrupt ladies' man, at it or this wife has expelled it or him, for six years has changed some women, at it or this woman to it or him;them to last, and he behaves with them haughtily, devil-may-carely, egoistichno. Each days off comes to a daughter of 9 years (the daughter very much likes) to her speaks, that rents the apartment and one lives. To concern to the wife haughtily, liked phrase " I with women it is more than 4 years I do not live ". Tell or say, what could affect or influence such radical change of character and than all this can end?

Wave
28.07.2004, 12:28
On mine it is called megalomania, he pochustvoval taste of a life, has felt on a horse, has understood, that he became powerful, and began to appreciate itself very highly. An example: any chief has a mistress. It is an axiom! Muzhiks frequently with rising begin so themselves messages. Snobs and egoists unfortunate! Here anything on you will do or make, only hope, that sooner or later, he will understand, that in a life it is the most important than the blessings - native people.

Willi
01.08.2004, 03:43
And how much years to him? I think, that plays abrupt the man:) also will not play enough yet, thinking, that such behaviour corresponds or meets to a post and the salary, will not calm down... Or the environment demands, and he is afraid to lose job and the salary prestigious and consequently plays these games... It is very a pity...

child
03.08.2004, 19:31
Education and is more than anything..