PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me notions of compulsion. I struggle with them. Has learned or has found out, that at t...

Linda
03.08.2004, 08:29
At me notions of compulsion. I struggle with them. Has learned or has found out, that at such statuses it is necessary to find the reason. I longly was engaged in an introspection (almost year), studying or investigating myself, observing for myself, and have come to conclusion, that the reason of obsessional my sophistications about meaning of the life is covered in my hypochondriac character and that I did not accept myself such what I am. The doctor, whether mozhno-to consider or count these two reasons as the presents? Simply I three times addressed to psychotherapists and anything concrete they have not told or said, then I have started to work above myself... Now to me it is already much better, but I on the bill of my conclusions have decided to consult to you (suddenly they false and I on a false way? And I do not want more repetition of this awful status). How to define or determine, whether pravilna-the reason is put? Whether but I already myself surveyed all and he would not be desirable iratit money for one more psychotherapist and najdyot-the reason another? In fact any person knows is better, that it is necessary for him, only it is necessary to study to listen to... And last question: whether objazatelno-was to search for the reason of my status if it was possible to overcome simply itself, to distract from notions of compulsion (though it and it is difficult) as I successfully did or made earlier before has learned or has found out, that it is necessary to search for the reason. Can not always it is meaningful search for the reason, predisposition to obtrusivenesses can be simple at the person

Linda
03.08.2004, 16:38
(On those. To the reason I continue below)... The person can be simply hypochondriac and pulls it or him to investigate or research secrets of a universe and he too takes a great interest or is fond, not seeing (not feeling) danger of what he can and not stop in time?:)) Can it is simple it is necessary to learn to feel that other-wordly side when it is necessary to stop? Thanks.