PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well, people, DU! It I from holiday sunburnt and with a net in an arm or a hand!... Otd...

YOU WILL BURST
27.07.2004, 09:14
Well, people, DU! It I from holiday sunburnt and with a net in an arm or a hand!...
Has had a rest fruitfully Drank wine, ate a shish kebab, read books clever and not so "Butterflies" caught vsjaka--razna "Pinned" on a pin, dried and in a collection:)). In the evenings, shaking or being pumped in a liked hammock, caught mosquitoes, is more correct komarih, and, being the person humane, did not kill, and simply tore off hobotok (a blood-sicking organ) and released or let off... That is "buzz" she still could, but " a blood to suck " already is not present...
Small fish caught the trifle big-bellied (sprat, eltsy, herrings, etc.) Came across basically. From the last it is remarkable are deduced or removed aparyshi. (And where them still... It is more on what are not suitable ) On which then and is caught same "small fishes". A turnover of a life.
To a wood went... Not so, what behind mushrooms, and is simple... Air pure or clean to breathe yes " poganki to suppress ":)) Business that necessary and useful:))
Voobshchem continuous vital training. So I now again with you. gotovtes.)))

Vaska
28.07.2004, 02:19
Uh you! And for what to prepare that? And that I here as though the newcomer. 8) and where it you so klevo have had a rest? Even zavidno a little. Here only komarih it is a pity, they with famine have di died 8 (

The censor
29.07.2004, 09:04
For a long time was not. Here without you umu-the reason has nobody to learn or teach. Were absolutely dismissed)))

Huch
30.07.2004, 19:08
C you the brother, with new forces to fight only there is nobody! I oparashami have overfed a herring, she with a crash has bursted, even d r. .ma, on walls does not remain.)

Well here
01.08.2004, 01:04
Huchila, you overestimate yourself however...))) Well the Herring, loudly having slapped has left... Do not leave she, you here and would sit, bile proceeded. It is necessary to respect with the opponent.

Huch
01.08.2004, 11:12
Bile?)))) it only entertained me))))

Well here
02.08.2004, 16:04
Well here I do not think)) you Puffed fairly...))) on a ball strongly it was not similar)))))

child
03.08.2004, 15:51
Well here do not judge on itself if you are irritated which with what trifles, does not mean that all in the same way react to it.